Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our boy Antonee now linked with moves to Chelsea and Newscastle after the Milan move fell through.

Any chance we could bring a Blue home? As an American I selfishly desire a compatriot in our team.

Or we could sign Dest from Ajax, but it sounds like he's headed to Bayern this summer.

Our boy Antonee now linked with moves to Chelsea and Newscastle after the Milan move fell through.

Any chance we could bring a Blue home? As an American I selfishly desire a compatriot in our team.

Or we could sign Dest from Ajax, but it sounds like he's headed to Bayern this summer.
If Robinson was a PL level player he'd still be here. It seems to me that he has an excellent agent.

He scored 1 goal after October and was routinely slated by Watford fans as having no affect on the games
He was one of the most unlucky finishers in the league that season and Watford fans are snake throwing idiots.

He's actually one that is a stats success story believe it or not. The exact opposite of Sandro.
I don’t think he did tbh. It’s not the first time I heard this, unless it was also him saying it last time too lol

I posted positive things when we were first linked, the reason being that he was switched to a deep left midfield position when Silva left watford and played under negative tactics.

If im not mistaken his defensive stats were amongst the best in the league. Additionally he was breaking from deep on the counter.

He went from being their best attacker to being a very strong all rounder.

Its a total myth that he was poor 2nd half of the season at watford...he was no doubt tired after 18months with no break BUT his position and manager changed...

Just looking at goals doesnt reflect his performance.

I posted positive things when we were first linked, the reason being that he was switched to a deep left midfield position when Silva left watford and played under negative tactics.

If im not mistaken his defensive stats were amongst the best in the league. Additionally he was breaking from deep on the counter.

He went from being their best attacker to being a very strong all rounder.

Its a total myth that he was poor 2nd half of the season at watford...he was no doubt tired after 18months with no break BUT his position and manager changed...

Just looking at goals doesnt reflect his performance.

He stank the place out for 6months.

Its not even up for debate.

You didnt watch him then...either that or your memory is terrible...

Though it could be your ability to witness a good performance :)

Theres a reason everybody thought we were mad to spend 50m on him.

As I say, no debate needed, he went AWOL for 6months.

Lots of factors at play, Watford stank, they changed managers, he was tired, all perfectly valid reasons and hes certainly showing no signs of repeating that for us, but lets not try re-writing history, there is simply no need for it.

Theres a reason everybody thought we were mad to spend 50m on him.

As I say, no debate needed, he went AWOL for 6months.

Lots of factors at play, Watford stank, they changed managers, he was tired, all perfectly valid reasons and hes certainly showing no signs of repeating that for us, but lets not try re-writing history, there is simply no need for it.

Yeah please dont re-write history when youve got no knowledge on the subject matter.

All you had to do was watch the boy and see his performances, go find his defensive stats for that period.

Thanks xoxoxo

Defensive stats for an attacking player?

Ok Zat

xxxxx

As I posted above...his position and role changed under the new manager.

But you would be aware of this if you had watched Watford...which to be fair was not pleasant at the best of times.

I took an interest mainly because of Richarlison...cant say i focused too much on the matches but i did take note of him in particular because the left back often went down the line with him sitting back :)

In both clubs he had a mad barren patch. In watford it was when silva left and he did nothing and here, October to Feb he got 2 goals and no assists.

He is a totally different footballer now though, seems to want to actually fight for the ball rather than bail on his arse.

As I posted above...his position and role changed under the new manager.

But you would be aware of this if you had watched Watford...which to be fair was not pleasant at the best of times.

I took an interest mainly because of Richarlison...cant say i focused too much on the matches but i did take note of him in particular because the left back often went down the line with him sitting back :)

Yeah sorry but you are chatting utter wham biscuits, but I honestly dont care enough to continue a discussion about how an Everton player played for Watford.

The fact that you say "the left back" tells me that you didnt watch him at all.

But anyway, hes performing wonderfully for us, his goal on saturday shows hes taking things to the next level, what a player we have.

Yeah sorry but you are chatting utter wham biscuits, but I honestly dont care enough to continue a discussion about how an Everton player played for Watford.

The fact that you say "the left back" tells me that you didnt watch him at all.

But anyway, hes performing wonderfully for us, his goal on saturday shows hes taking things to the next level, what a player we have.

Youve never seen him play before he signed for us.

I have.

The end xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.