Votes: 52 6.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 727 84.4%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 82 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

You've been following Everton for awhile, no?

I don't feel there is any big love affair between Kenwright and either the fans or especially the council. Remember Joe Anderson's tweet when Elstone made a comment last AGM that they didn't need the council to pay for anything?

I was thinking more from a Moshiri point of view to be honest. I think it's a wise move by him.

Can anyone explain to me why Walsh has this reputation for unearthing cheap gems?

Mahrez - Wasn't even at the Le Havre game to watch him; happy accident.

Vardy - One season wonder

Kante - Had amazing stats for Caen anyway was just surprising no other English team came in for him.

Every article - like on Belfodil - references Walsh unearthing "the next Mahrez or Kante" like he's consistently done it. He's no Monchi and I just can't work out why he's got this reputation.

Can anyone explain to me why Walsh has this reputation for unearthing cheap gems?

Mahrez - Wasn't even at the Le Havre game to watch him; happy accident.

Vardy - One season wonder

Kante - Had amazing stats for Caen anyway was just surprising no other English team came in for him.

Every article - like on Belfodil - references Walsh unearthing "the next Mahrez or Kante" like he's consistently done it. He's no Monchi and I just can't work out why he's got this reputation.

Didnt he bring in the likes of Schmeichel, Drinkwater, Fuchs and the likes of the above too.
Lets have it right, Vardy isnt a one season wonder either pal.

Didnt he bring in the likes of Schmeichel, Drinkwater, Fuchs and the likes of the above too.
Lets have it right, Vardy isnt a one season wonder either pal.

Fuchs played CL football for Schalke, Drinkwater was ex-United academy and Schmeichel was well known.

Vardy most certainly is a one season wonder. Achieved nothing till last season and not exactly set the world alight this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.