Skippy is the nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see such a positive attitude and confirmation of the good spirit at the club.

When you think really Tim has come a long way since Millwall. I recall when we did sign him, we had Millwall fans coming on to our site saying we had got a good player. How right they have been.;)

Cahill is one of the best players at everton. If we lost him i really wouldnt renew my season ticket - hes that good.

I think its safe to say arteta and cahill are the best players at the club. They combine well together and with the team. I think it is vital that we have commitment from them both. I love Everton :)

Cahill is one of the best players at everton. If we lost him i really wouldnt renew my season ticket - hes that good.

I think its safe to say arteta and cahill are the best players at the club. They combine well together and with the team. I think it is vital that we have commitment from them both. I love Everton :)

Come on, seriously? It sounds like (and I know this isn't the case) that you are a Cahill supporter rather than a Toffee. He will eventually leave the club and Everton will still function as a football club.

Come on, seriously? It sounds like (and I know this isn't the case) that you are a Cahill supporter rather than a Toffee. He will eventually leave the club and Everton will still function as a football club.

ok - exaggerating abit. But cahill is a rare player. He will get the goals when we need them, he can head, shoot, pass, cross and hes got some skill aswell (cahill Vs Middlesbrough). He does the same thing for Australia aswell. Clubs like Roma, Milan, Man Utd etc...were interested in him (b4 the injury) because of these facts! Hes one of our most important players

For those of you who've read Sharpy's autoboigraphy: Timmy is an Everton player per Sharpy's definition. We have a few, but he's the leader of the pack. If he's still a Blue in 5 years (hopefully), he'll be up there with greats of the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.