Should Ellis Simms be recalled if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was thinking about Simms, would love too see him start against United, we might have too play a second 11 in that, can't risk DCL.
Not sure about tomorrow though, we're we are up to with him

I would look at it from the perspective that he has a similar goal scoring record this season to gyorkeres and Brereton Diaz (both players we've been linked with). On that basis secondly because he is younger and thirdly because he's already our player it's the best option.

I do appreciate the other 2 mentioned are probably more established but there's no saying they are good enough for the prem either. In fact I doubt either are.

That pass that led to the goal was the only good thing about tonight. Knew he would make a difference. Some going. Literally the only thing he could have done in that position and did it well.

What’s the point?

What must he be thinking? 4-0 down and gets 6 minutes.

I feel it’ll hinder his progress, personally. Why sit on the bench, when he could be getting regular minutes?

Came on for 6 mins and provides a floated ball into the box which lead to a penalty.

Maupet came on much earlier and miscontrol a floated pass in the middle of the pitch which ricochet all the way to Pickford.

15m worth of rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.