Saha, Jacobsen, Nash, Castillo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barlows Boots

Player Valuation: £8m
If that's all we bring in, that's it for me. No more games this season

Why the [Poor language removed] should I be wasting my time and money and give it to Kentwat! I've learnt my lesson from watching [Poor language removed] served up from Walker and Smith and the team we have at the moment will only be fractionally better

If that's all we bring in, that's it for me. No more games this season

Why the [Poor language removed] should I be wasting my time and money and give it to Kentwat! I've learnt my lesson from watching [Poor language removed] served up from Walker and Smith and the team we have at the moment will only be fractionally better

I know how you feel mate:(

We'll sign Nash and that's it.

Maybe a midfielder, but he will be [Poor language removed].

Pardon my language but don't let the [Poor language removed] door hit you on the way out.

"Supporters?"

You're having a laugh.

I'm as mad as anyone but you support the team first and foremost. I don't agree with fans stopping going because things aren't right.

Like I said in my second sentence, I had years of wasted Saturdays watching the [Poor language removed] that Walker and Smith served up. I've got better things to be doing with my life than getting a sore throat from shouting, getting the hump from 4.45 til late in the evening and throwing £100+ a game down the drain - cos that's what'll happen to me if I go to another game this season I fear...

Like I said in my second sentence, I had years of wasted Saturdays watching the [Poor language removed] that Walker and Smith served up. I've got better things to be doing with my life than getting a sore throat from shouting, getting the hump from 4.45 til late in the evening and throwing £100+ a game down the drain - cos that's what'll happen to me if I go to another game this season I fear...

So after 5 years of times you only dared to dream of during Walker and Smith one bad summer and you're off?

See ya.

Like I said, got better things to be doing with my life than watching [Poor language removed] footbll

So you watch the [Poor language removed] that Walker and Smith dished up with pretty much no high points or good football, yet after numerous high points and good football from Moyes as soon as it starts to go bad you [Poor language removed] off?

Whhat about the start of the 2005,2006 season, did you [Poor language removed] off then till we won a few games?

Jacobsen, Castillo, Nash and Saha

Larsby, Stills, Nash and Not so Young

posted on BBC

So that's it then Blue Bill

We've been promised you and Moyesie were working day and night to bring in players

I can see the headlines already:

Rust Never Sleeps

Everton sign 4 big stars this week...

Larsby, Stills, Nash and Not so Young (Saha)

Status
Not open for further replies.