6 + 2 Point Deductions

Bad news on the random points deduction. Richard Dungeon Masters has found a second dice in his gandalf hat and wants to roll a 2 dice hit against the orcs of Everton.

Everton have cast a spell of supersilk to counteract the Moshiri Helm of Ineptitude but worry persists about any multiplier effect from unholy ghost of Kenwright.

The IC are going to do an overnight session at their mum's basement to run the game to conclusion. Set your casio calculator watch alarm to 4:58pm a week on Friday to hear the news.

I believe that this is the process that the PL have adopted.
now put the crackpipe down and go for a little sleep. good read tho x

That would be crazy. The accounting period 23/24 is three quarters done. Clubs may have sold/not signed players in January, only to find out they could have splurged tonnes more to either stave off relegation or make a charge for the riches of Europe. Newcastle for example with their infinite cash and the worst injury crisis ever seen by any team in any sport ever (allegedly) would have loved to have bought 3x£50m reinforcements as soon as the window opened, but instead starting talking about selling their playmaker in June.
Erm, the RS have patented that one.

I suppose if you keep saying we are getting relegated each season, you will/maybe be right, even if it takes many years lol. We will stay up i say, like i said the last 2 years.
It's like saying that England won't win the Euros or World Cup then pulling yourself off silly when they don't (usually said by fans of teams who haven't qualified (yet again)). This is what 90% of people on here say and it's why they have sore todgers.