6 + 2 Point Deductions

It will have to be judged against whatever the regulations were in place at the start of the season. PSR forms part of the competition laws that are agreed and signed contractually by all parties. That's the same at every single level of football.
They may be able to alter it for Season 24/25, but not before.
You’d think wouldn’t but don’t bet against it

1) The 19/20+20/21 seasons were for obvious reason changed mid accounting periods and mid season. Why because it worked to the majority of clubs advantage
2) Changes were made to the 22/23 process( accounts to be delivered earlier etc)after decisions had been made

If Leicester get promoted it’s likely that not just one or two but likely over half of the clubs will be close to if not over the £105 million and yes clearly Chelsea are in that number indeed once most of the COVID anomalies are out of the equation and it’s based on actuals then I think there will be a few surprises in there particularly as many clubs borrowings that aren’t fixed rates will be paying circa 11% to service loans and at the same time clubs will be under huge pressure based on cost increases that they simply couldn’t control

2 points, 3 at an absolute maximum. Anything else would be insanity.
However, I think 1 possibly 2 and a an outside chance of a slap on the wrists .
Everybody seems to think reason will be applied here.

Im not convinced myself.

As I say, I really wouldnt be shocked if they say "heres another 10 points", everybody seems to be banking on double jeopardy, which is a reasonable, but honestly, after Everton got 10 and Forest got 4, there is nothing that would shock me.

Everybody seems to think reason will be applied here.

Im not convinced myself.

As I say, I really wouldnt be shocked if they say "heres another 10 points", everybody seems to be banking on double jeopardy, which is a reasonable, but honestly, after Everton got 10 and Forest got 4, there is nothing that would shock me.

it’s in therye hands to send us down