6 + 2 Point Deductions

My guess is that the 3 year cycle ending with the 23/24 accounts will be measured in a different way or against a sum in excess of £200 million
That would be crazy. The accounting period 23/24 is three quarters done. Clubs may have sold/not signed players in January, only to find out they could have splurged tonnes more to either stave off relegation or make a charge for the riches of Europe. Newcastle for example with their infinite cash and the worst injury crisis ever seen by any team in any sport ever (allegedly) would have loved to have bought 3x£50m reinforcements as soon as the window opened, but instead starting talking about selling their playmaker in June.

Anyone remember what it was like when we used to come on here and argue about Tom Davies dress sense, Gerry not being able to run, or Rom being lazy and needing a better striker?
Oh to live in those simpler times again.

The tom davies thread was mental in terms of people used to throw out that dress sense card as a reason why some didnt like him as player and that he was really good but just not getting a chance.
Its still around now to an extent. Our centre forward has scored 10 goals in 3 seasons and we're still getting this you dont like his personality or lifestyle nonsense.

Nonsense
Another 6 points off and we avoid relegation with ease.
We will get at the very worst two points, put your get up and relax and enjoy the football (well, ok, that last one might be a step too far!)
No idea why people think we will only get 2 points.

Personally, I think they will hit us for another 6, cos why the hell not?

No idea why people think we will only get 2 points.

Personally, I think they will hit us for another 6, cos why the hell not?
The logic I think is "Forest get 4, for each infringement, we have 2 infringements so that's 8 points total". Which, realistically, makes total sense. If those were the rules. They're making them up as they go though, and we're the easiest big and loud target to make a safe example of, so it'll be 4-6 more.

The logic I think is "Forest get 4, for each infringement, we have 2 infringements so that's 8 points total". Which, realistically, makes total sense. If those were the rules. They're making them up as they go though, and we're the easiest big and loud target to make a safe example of, so it'll be 4-6 more.
You cant apply logic and reason to something that has no logic or reason.

In breach for a few weeks? Thats not how any of this works bud.
It’s like getting caught by an average speed camera and then claiming that you put the brakes on only a little further down the road.
Well, 3 year period is 156 weeks. Maybe in Notts they gauge "a few" differently as a term, we don't know that.

Yourself included with the prediction of another 6.
I REALLY dont have a clue.

But I didnt predict 6 points, I said it COULD happen.

We COULD get anything between 0-10 points, IMO.

I have ZERO idea what we will get, nor would I even like to guess.

*edit, I reread my post, I did indeed say 6 points, but it was an implication based on the fact that anything could happen.