6 + 2 Point Deductions

Is that normal behaviour you think? doesn't feel like it but I know so little about law etc.
Evidently he is in court on another case - if he points out the case, a capable lawyer can use it adequately - don't forget he only won a few points when he was present last time = getting us a 4 points deduction back - If the person representing us has the correct ammunition to put across - they should be good enough to get the right result - or it's an appeal any rate ..... the prem will not want that - they are in a mess - Forest have appealed & they overspent 30% more than us in one season .....

Exhibit number one for why you won't find any sympathy from me to their plight.
Agree. But they don’t need it. Cheat, apologise and bum kiss, criticise our conduct with factually inaccurate claims that they have not been forced to correct, then complain about their treatment and criticise the PL, and also continue to slur Everton. And it’s worked perfectly for them so far.

Everyone outside the Everton bubble refuses to call them out for deliberately breaking the rules and seems to be willing them on in their brave battle against the oppressor. Sickening.

Agree. But they don’t need it. Cheat, apologise and bum kiss, criticise our conduct, then complain and criticise the PL, and also continue to slur Everton. And it’s worked perfectly for them so far. Everyone outside the Everton bubble refuses to call them out for deliberately breaking the rules and seems go be willing them on in their brave battle against the oppressor. Sickening.
Hope that is juat get this case out of the way, fed up of people using us as the example. Then when they have been compared to other teams that have come up it is different cant have it both ways. Why i cant stand anyother team the suggestion we protest together when we play forest not a chance.

Unless the scale of the breach is absolutely wild (ie worse than last time) and we're bang to rights I agree, and I can't see how it would be. Maybe we'd swallow one point just to avoid the uncertainty and expense but if the total of the two breaches does not exceed Forest's one we should be appealing any further points.
Bang to rights, with a larger breach... a bit like Forest then 🤔

To be fair, given we already have 50% more points taken than Forest, combined with the double jeopardy argument, and assuming last years accounts show a positive trend, I'd expect zero points. However, this is the premier league, so they will try and shaft us as best they can unfortunately.

Is that normal behaviour you think? doesn't feel like it but I know so little about law etc.
Yes its the norm - That silk with have understudies in his firm the employees - he may have set it all out for us - even the way to answer replies the Prem lawyers throw at us - law is just a game of acting proposals out & arguing points of law - we are defending so have a disadvantage to begin with - it would be ideal if he was there , but not the end of the world if he has prepared our case .....

I guess ultimately if they somehow miraculously get their charge down to 3, god knows how, then ultra basic common sense says our total for both charges should not exceed 6. That ignores the differences in breach types, and assumes the benefit of double jeopardy is weirdly cancelled out by the punishment for persistent breaches. Just keeps it very simple, though still unfair given the breach sizes.

If their penalty says at 4, then the average knob on the street would think it sort of fair if we get another 2 points taking our total to 8. We might have to swallow that.

If they get their penalty suspended, or even reduced to 2, then the universe will explode. But they have cleverly repeatedly made our lesser breach sound somehow worse than their crime, and everyone annoyingly is letting them. Someone with an Everton point of view should have been shown on Sky after than blithering plank to point out the crap they and their club are spouting to try and appear like their breach is somehow our fault. Already the absolute values of the breaches have been forgotten. Never mentioned any more. Pretty easy to say to this bloke “well you did go miles over, and your own internal forecast said you were going to go miles over, and you sat back and err… went miles over.”

Getting on my nerves now this. Hate the silence from our end.

I guess ultimately if they somehow miraculously get their charge down to 3, god knows how, then ultra basic common sense says our total for both charges should not exceed 6. That ignores the differences in breach types, and assumes the benefit of double jeopardy is weirdly cancelled out by the punishment for persistent breaches. Just keeps it very simple, though still unfair given the breach sizes.

If their penalty says at 4, then the average knob on the street would think it sort of fair if we get another 2 points taking our total to 8. We might have to swallow that.

If they get their penalty suspended, or even reduced to 2, then the universe will explode. But they have cleverly repeatedly made our lesser breach sound somehow worse than their crime, and everyone annoyingly is letting them. Someone with an Everton point of view should have been shown on Sky after than blithering plank to point out the crap they and their club are spouting to try and appear like their breach is somehow our fault. Already the absolute values of the breaches have been forgotten. Never mentioned any more. Pretty easy to say to this bloke “well you did go miles over, and your own internal forecast said you were going to go miles over, and you sat back and err… went miles over.”

Getting on my nerves now this. Hate the silence from our end.
You stay silent youmdo not let anybody know your claim of defence in forewarning the prem

Forest also won 4 points in that time, with Johnson scoring and assisting.
Theoretically they could have even kept Johnson for all season with the same consequences.

But if they consider the offers of him to a certain extent to lower the punishment., can we also say that we wanted to sell Richarlison to Spurs in the 21/22 season to be in the threshold, because his transfer was announced in July should count for 22/23 therefore, but he didn't play for us and gave us any sportive advantage.