6 + 2 Point Deductions

It’s not a joke.

A sale is a sale only when it’s signed. We now have the benefit of hindsight in that the player was sold, but what would their mitigation been if the player didn’t sell? What’s to stop a club getting another club to help them write bogus offers before the 6/30 deadline?

Forest knew the rule and purposely broke the threshold. The rule sucks but that’s a different conversation.

That they received mitigation for cooperation after purposely breaking the threshold is a joke.

If the rule sucks - and everyone seems to agree it does - then now’s the time to challenge it. Forest, Leicester and Everton have all had to sell their best player to Spurs over the past 2 summers. We’re all saying who the rules are helping and it isn’t us

I think forest lost 94 Mill under the 105 if they were in the prem but obviously they weren't so they are penalising clubs comming up ITS CORRUPT I honestly hope your club stays up but let's fight these corrupt bxxxxxxs

Would make an even bigger mockery of Premier League/consistency so it'll never happen
Absolutely not!

Remember that each 'Independent Commission' is meant to be just that; and every time the EPL have made an announcement of a preferred or expected penalty they have been ignored, I.e the EPL wanted to give us a 12 point penalty and we got 10, and they wanted Forest to get an 8 point penalty and they got 4...

The Independent Appeals Board, might argue that the breach by Forest is actually severe and not just significant, and also revoke the -2 points for cooperation because Forest had the temerity to appeal what could be considered a lenient judgement in light of the final Everton judgement.

Perfect opportunity for the PL to level the playing field, Forest giving the PL by their statement and appealing gives them an opportunity to disregard mitigation (Whish they did with us) and put their 2 points for being compliant back on.