6 + 2 Point Deductions

Hello, I am a Forest fan that comes in peace

Firstly, I agree that all points deduction are disproportionate and should be removed.

The reasons why Forest are appealing is because the Commission hasn't took any of the mitigation seriously
Promotion Bonuses totalling 20.9m which were excluded in calculations in the EFL but PL decided a month before the 30th June that we had to include them
Covid Add Back of 12.2m which wasn't disallowed in the EFL but disallowed in the PL - Allowing only 2.5m instead.
Commission noted that Bournemouth and Fulham didn't spend as much as us but didn't take in to account that they had parachute payments and we didn't
Disregarding Johnson sale completely which is inconsistent with PSR aims.

Plus an appeal is effectively a free hit

Hope your hearing goes well and you avoid another points deduction, if not and they punish you more appeal the hell out of it. The Premier League has lost all integrity, Relegations decided in court

Don’t blame Forest for appealing.

Why wouldn’t you when there is zero rhyme or reason to any of the decisions made in either cases? They are making it up as they go so fair play to them for appealing.

If they get any kind of further reduction we need to get the PL in the high court - we should have already done that, but there seems to be nobody with the minerals to stand up and who are fighting for the club and standing up to the corruption.

Ahh the Forest fan comes out of the wood work again. Yes Just deserves. Your punishment was absolutely pathetic and should have been higher than Everton's but you got away with it and now you want even more. Well i for one hope they up it to 40 points just for your club being total bell whiffs.

You have been on the receiving end of gifts, not corruption.
Errr no club should be deducted points even evverton The whole thing is corrupt open your eyes

Errr no club should be deducted points even evverton The whole thing is corrupt open your eyes
I am sure us everton fans have said this for a long time now, but still got called cheats. Dont agree with point deductions but i wanted a fair standard to other clubs in the same position. Ofc we have to be angry with forest with you having a bigger breach and getting 4 points, remember we started off with a -10.