6 + 2 Point Deductions

I'm sort of expecting 6 given the only thing which appears to have been accepted as genuine mitigation in the 3 hearings so far has been early admission and complete co-operation

I'm also sort of concerned about whether our latest breach is going to be bigger than the original one

A 4 or a 6 point deduction pretty much guarantees that our league placement will be decided a week after the season has finished as we will appeal it.

3 days i have heard. Should be wrapped up on Wednesday and then they take however long to make up some new penalty to throw at us.
The Forest hearing took 2 days although they had an earlier Fact Find. It suggests that there may be more to argue or that there are facts in dispute.

A 4 or a 6 point deduction pretty much guarantees that our league placement will be decided a week after the season has finished as we will appeal it.
Any points deduction guarantees an appeal for me. We've already been given 50% more points that Forest for a lesser breach. If they don't take that into account I'd be making as much of a mockery out of the PL as possible. It will be a disaster for them to have a the final day without decided relegation places.

Me too.

In fact I fully anticipate the 6 to give us a 12 point deduction that Masters wanted us to get.

And Everton will just take it. Satisfied ;)

Bunch of spineless Runts
I think that is most unlikely to happen given that there are two precedents to work from... ours and Forests.
A different penalty now using a different method of calculating the penalty would almost force Everton to go outside the PL system to get justice.

The caveat all of the time of course is that we have received no information from the club about exactly where our finances are.