6 + 2 Point Deductions

So we’ve establish that

Now what does your post mean?? Rumour that staff aren’t being paid??

If so, who said this? Do they work there? Was it a cabbie? Was it the fella that used to walk his dog at BMD??
I imagine this fella either fixes printers or changes the water bottle in offices for a living… All the while, sauntering around in his little red pants he got Jan Molby to sign a few years ago in wetherspoons.

I'm taking a guess it will be a 2 point deduction bring it up to 8 points in total for the season which keeps it 1 point less than going into administration. It would keep both Everton and Forest satisfied I would imagine then that the punishment has been basically 4 points per charge on average making it look like neither club is getting an advantage over one another and save the premier league to have it done and dusted before season end

My daughter works there in the club offices.

They haven't NOT been paid but the staff are talking about them possibly not being paid. Wages are due VERY soon and the club needs another 777 shot in the arm.

Players and the big earners will be sound but the lower earners like my daughter are worried.
Why would the players be paid and not the office staff............... Not having it.

I'm taking a guess it will be a 2 point deduction bring it up to 8 points in total for the season which keeps it 1 point less than going into administration. It would keep both Everton and Forest satisfied I would imagine then that the punishment has been basically 4 points per charge on average making it look like neither club is getting an advantage over one another and save the premier league to have it done and dusted before season end
Why the hell would we be satisfied with a further point deduction?

Think you get a points deduction for not paying player wages. Club staff don’t have contracts with the PFA or the league so it’s different for them. Unfortunately.
Yes, this is what Reading are going through. Their owner hasn't paid wages all season and the league just keeps taking points off.