6 + 2 Point Deductions

Suspect they haven’t read either of our reports. I’d be shaking hands and walking away quietly doing little curtsies if I had any affiliation to Forest. Take the win. Unless they are heading for an unavoidable second breach…….

The report from their recent charge suggests they have a problem for the financial year ending 2024

Martin Ziegler sums it up pretty well.

However the report also says:

GJCuTbSXUAE1Plq.jpg

In essence, Forest have a projected PSR breach for the current season of 30 to 35 million but they're telling the PL that they know this and will have it sorted before 30th June

Just waiting for the financial fair play mode on football manager so the stat virgins can fully delve into every facet of the game, along with scouts you can pick which accountants oversee your books and which lawyers arbitrate your club's case if they violate the financial threshold

Used to love that game - help me unwind/forget about work for a bit. Then, it become more work than actual work. It lost it's plug and play element - and football has gone the same way.

The report from their recent charge suggests they have a problem for the financial year ending 2024

View attachment 249423
In essence, Forest have a projected PSR breach for the current season of 30 to 35 million but they're telling the PL that they know this and will have it sorted before 30th June

Been saying for years I suspect they're cooked and go down the third year because of PSR.

Johnsons sale was inevitable, and they dont have anyone else with big money to sell. Even Gibbs White... they paid big money for him.

View attachment 249423

Levy will be eyeing up what he can again, rubbing his pants

Need to get behind this!

I've always said that I don't see any of the clubs that supposedly "could sue" will actually sue anyone. But if any club really did have a case, I think it would be Everton against the PL, and things like this would surely help with that. It's a member of parliament highlighting the fact that the PL's procedures haven't been fair and consistent when they are required to be.

We survived by just 1 point last season and not much more than that the previous season.

If we stay up this season it will go down as one of the great achievements in football history.

The football establishment seem determined to destroy us.

Love this.

I've always said that I don't see any of the clubs that supposedly "could sue" will actually sue anyone. But if any club really did have a case, I think it would be Everton against the PL, and things like this would surely help with that. It's a member of parliament highlighting the fact that the PL's procedures haven't been fair and consistent when they are required to be.
It’s why it needs more traction and some Merseyside MPs to get on board with it and created political pressure

Been saying for years I suspect they're cooked and go down the third year because of PSR.

Johnsons sale was inevitable, and they dont have anyone else with big money to sell. Even Gibbs White... they paid big money for him.
They could get a really good fee for Gibbs White I reckon. I suppose the issue is his book value will still be very high and it won't all go as profit.