6 + 2 Point Deductions

It just so happens that 4 feels like a sensible reduced-on-appeal version of 6.

I think the sound and fury of that statement, coupled with no mention of appeal, makes the whole thing feel orchestrated.

Which is what I've always thought it would be.

But we'll just have to see what they do to us now. If it's gone down this road I think it's going we won't have any more points deductions - possibly a transfer ban for the summer (which could be almost as bad). Which again, we could appeal like Chelsea did.

The PL will want the clubs to agree a punishment so there's no more hearings and legal drama. Which is what I think they did with Forest.

I've not seen anything the league can do punishment wise for this 2nd charge that you couldn't drive a bus through.

I do wonder what this 'exceptional cooperation' was for Forest and what colour the envelope was that it came in from their murdering druglord owner.
From reading the report exceptional cooperation is a combination of:

An acceptance of the rules, even though they deliberately broke said rules with evidence showing forecasts of breaking psr rules and rejecting a bid for a player that would have seen them comply with the rules.

Incorrectly calculating add backs costs and trying to add back promotion related costs (Such as player bonuses) but accepting they were wrong.

Agreeing to follow standard directions, even though a directions hearing was arranged and only vacated that day following agreement.

Working to agreed timeframes.Which didn't exist prior to our first charge hearing.

Doesn't sound exceptional to me.

I do wonder what this 'exceptional cooperation' was for Forest and what colour the envelope was that it came in from their murdering druglord owner.
Paying for flights for the IC, sure he’s got them a lovely Greek villa for a few days while they considered the punishment.

Best we could offer was a pint in the Lisbon, hence the disparity in points deductions.

Was reading before that Forest say they didn't get any sporting advantage from signing a billion players, they just did it to be competitive in the league.

Sooooo a sporting advantage then.
Not just that mate, Johnson actually played & helped them win a game of football after the date they could have sold him to be under the limit and have no breach - it’s the very definition of sporting advantage.

That’s not to say I agree with any clubs having to sell players for less than they feel they are worth, just to fit some mandatory accounting period nonsense, because I don’t, but this sporting advantage cack really does my head in - it was inferred and conjecture against us, but we get a bigger deduction than a team who actually signed loads of players for mad money and kept one too long to get more money?!?

There’s zero logic to any of this crap.

So if we get 3 points deduction on the next hearing - we will have gained only 1 point on forest it should be 3 points - 2 points like they got for good will etc ....
That's the best we could hope for IMO

Real arrogant with it aswell if challenged. Thinks everyone should be hanging on his every word. And loving his 15 minutes of fame with city fans.
Seems to spend all day every day arguing on twitter or occasionally chatting on Talksport.

Can't help thinking the real leading experts on these matters are actually working, and are actually in the rooms where these things take place rather than sitting at home in their pants "analysing" them.