6 + 2 Point Deductions

They did everything in their power to avoid it though.

Think it was only a couple of weeks ago they expressed concern over being something like "Government Regulated Industry".

They've tried to reduce the impact of a regulator; and its massively backfired in my opinion
If only the PL had been polite and accepting of it like Dorest they might have got away with light regulation

IMG_5791.png

Just Forest being scabs, shouldn’t have expected any different should we?

So much for the other 14 sticking together.

Not quite the media outcry over inconsistency one would hope for really 😂

This does a great job of summing up the lunacy of it. And first port of call should be expressing some dismay over the Everton jibes in Forests statement, all of which are wrong.

If Everton were switched on they would come out with a statement tomorrow and absolutely rip the prem league apart but these gimps who run the club are absolute wet wipes

With another hearing hanging over our head you best believe they will stay quiet. Hopefully they are confident that we won’t receive another sizeable deduction. If we do the club needs to go nuclear.

Scandalous that being nice and quick answering questions and cooperative (which has previously been ruled to be a requirement, not a source of mitigation, so shouldn’t not affect the outcome) is more important that the fact they were late with their PSR submission, and when the financial forecast showed a likely breach they continued to spend in the next window.

None of that mentioned anywhere in the media. Just the accusation we delayed our first hearing to avoid relegation.

With another hearing hanging over our head you best believe they will stay quiet. Hopefully they are confident that we won’t receive another sizeable deduction. If we do the club needs to go nuclear.
The people deciding on our next punishment have zero involvement in our first charge, our appeal, or Forests charge.

If anything, the PL should be appealing. They requested 8 points, which is in the middle of our 6 and the administration 9. The PL were soundly beaten in this hearing by Forest, and are now being blamed for Forest getting a lower punishment for a higher breach, which was not the PL’s intention.

But back in the spirit world with a ouija board old Bill is in the crosshairs?! :hayee:
Haha, yeah I'm sure someone's tried it judging by some of the comments I've read since.

My point is perspective and zooming out for our fans.

• Moyes tenure kind of papers over decades of BK mismanagement - certainly compared to how say, Brighton and Brentford have gone about longer term football and infrastructure projects. Spurs, Arsenal all looking quite cosyt, too. West Ham sort of compromised fans experience for their stadium (miles of walking hardly any pubs nearby!), City were right place right time - perhaps that was always a legacy plan after Manchester had the Commonwealths. In which case, wise.
  • Contrast that to us - Moshiri and BK have been short-termist since day 1. And perhaps fans too - expectations were instantly Europe despite spending over the period being top 6-10 (everyone gets different numbers, I saw Simon Jordan present something akin to the above, this was by the time things were unravelling already and Alladyce 'saving the day')
  • Then we did again under Ancelotti, throwing money at problems and short-term recruits. Mental. Worse still, the under-performance against whatever income it appears we didn't get leads to cutting the same same corners on financial reporting that we have in our recruitment. Long-term it just gets seriously up the noses of people trying to run the game and invites the wrong kind of scrutiny. And yes that's doubly 'kin annoying with City, Chelsea unscathed and probably Newcastle pulling some fast ones.

My point is - everything is worse when we go down. And the games we have vs Luton's run-in mean we could drop 4pts and still be fine. That should be our focus. And not roll around in the sh14e we've been handed.

Fans will get us out this by helping pick up points at GP. The rest is part of the closing chapters of 2 guys both of whom will be gone in possibly 3 months and not more than 6-12 months max

View attachment 249233
Just Forest being scabs, shouldn’t have expected any different should we?

So much for the other 14 sticking together.
They've tried to stick up for themselves and used us as an argument to help their own cause. It's fairly cynical but I'm not sure I blame them too much.

I blame the league for appearing to give weight to their ridiculous arguments. And I blame the league for awarding a totally inconsistent penalty.

I'm more annoyed at the lack of response and absence of leadership from Everton, than I am annoyed at Forest.

Scandalous that being nice and quick answering questions and cooperative (which has previously been ruled to be a requirement, not a source of mitigation, so shouldn’t not affect the outcome) is more important that the fact they were late with their PSR submission, and when the financial forecast showed a likely breach they continued to spend in the next window.

None of that mentioned anywhere in the media. Just the accusation we delayed our first hearing to avoid relegation.
I mean, we did delay our first hearing to avoid relegation. I don't have a problem with that, it was the right thing to do for the club.