6 + 2 Point Deductions

This is how I have see it and it’s nice to see someone finally arguing this in terms of how football got broken, the Champions League where most teams are not champions has perverted the landscape, in the musical chairs of football those at the top seats at that time swept all the sponsorship models and global fans, now they want to bolt the door behind them.

Ex-RS and ex-Forest player talking sense. Did he talk sense though when just Everton got done? He might well have done because he does tend to have an 'opinion'.

Will we find out our demise before Bournemouth...

( Actually they'll prob hold it off til the Forest result.. )
The Blues are also due to have a hearing for a second set of charges for an alleged breach. Although a hearing for their second charge is reportedly scheduled in the coming days, the club are unlikely to know the punishment this week.

A decision must be provided within seven days of the conclusion of that hearing, while the latest a verdict can be handed out is April 8. That's because the entire process must conclude within 12 weeks of the initial charge, which was delivered on January 15.

Im not a Lawyer, but I really dont think you can give somebody a "sentence" on the condition they wont appeal.

But the commission report will be made public, so happy to wait for that before I consider taking up legalise.
Yes, and it's not a position of law that we're talking about, is it? It's about PL rules.

I don't understand barristers being involved at all. I'm not against it if we feel that they can argue a point in our favour, but is there
a legal requirement to abide by any position taken by the parties concerned?

Will our accounts be published before the 2nd hearing has finished.
I would say no.

Our accounts need to be made Public before 31st March or maybe 1st April.

Our hearing will be this week and I reckon the decision will be made public after 1st April.

This is just my understanding based on things I read, so feel free to ignore every word.

TL;DR
Maybe, probably not.

I would love it when we play Forest if the game kicked off and every player just sat down on the turf for the full 90 mins, with every supporter chanting ‘premier league corrupt as ****’ for the full game. Nice little 0-0 for both clubs. Point each. Point proven.
Well a draw is probably the best we can hope for. We don't often take 6 points off a team in one season.

IMG-20240319-WA0000.jpg