6 + 2 Point Deductions

Ive honestly spent the last few hours laughing my arse every time I think about it, im smiling as I write this.

Its just, I dunno, amusing currently, I dunno why I find it so funny.

It’s the injustice of it all I think. It’s so plainly unfair, and yet nothing is going to happen or change it. I’ve got RS mates peddling the usual 'you broke the rules' after the first charge and that we should be happy we got 4 back. Now they’re giving it 'well Forest cooperated, so it’s only fair…'

Ultimately, if you’re not one of the scab six, the wider footballing world couldn’t give a toss.

Four? I doubt that very much. Let’s see who is closer.
Happy to be proved wrong. I honestly think they are just making it up as they go along. The PL have got into a terrible mess that they will now try and extricate themselves from before changing the rules in the summer.

Their goal or ideal outcome now is for neither Forest or Everton to go down and ideally for no appeals post the final game of the season.

I guessed 4 points for Forest as it was the lowest they could go without causing mass outrage rather just upset amongst the Everton fan base. We will get the same IMO and both sides are probably favourites to survive over Luton with those deductions.

I guess its complete pot luck which group of idiotic bumbling buffoons you get on your commission. Lay out some tea and crumpets and you might get 2 points back for nothing. Or you roll snake eyes and get the hardasses who push for the absolute maximum they can.

I don't hold it against Forest or their fans, but I'm full of vitriol towards the Premier League. I honestly don't think they're corrupt, just incredibly incompetent.

Surely every fan of every club, every reporter and minister, can see what a total circus this is, and how unfit for their responsibilities these morons are.

Frankly, we shouldn’t be in significant breach territory. We had 40m to play with, our comparable PSR number from the year previous year was 10m. If we’re over 40m by a lot it’s unbelievable carelessness.

It will be all down to interest on the stadium if we are over. What can you do, if the PL said interest on stadium builds count against in PSR, then we would have been forced to get a loan for the stadium beforehand at a hefty 4.something % interest rate and they would have inadvertently saved us a fortune. Now they want to shaft us on top of being shafted by everything else that apparently not mitigating circumstances...

Four? I doubt that very much. Let’s see who is closer.

I reckon the range will be from 0 to 2.

Our turnover is roughly about £180m. I want to see £240m worth of players bought next season. We will be able to take the 4 point deduction for a £60m loss coz we will be 7th or 8th in the league. Get on it chongy.

Ive honestly spent the last few hours laughing my arse every time I think about it, im smiling as I write this.

It’s just, I dunno, amusing currently, I dunno why I find it so funny.
I get what your saying, I’m raging but the more I’m reading, I can’t help bursting into shocked laughter, it’s just so ridiculous how the process for both clubs has been handled and of course the staggering differences in punishment. The lack of consistency is truly mind boggling.

The manic laughter doesn’t last long though then back to rage.

When even those gobshites at paddy power are taking the piss out of the PL you know it’s mad.

I guess its complete pot luck which group of idiotic bumbling buffoons you get on your commission. Lay out some tea and crumpets and you might get 2 points back for nothing. Or you roll snake eyes and get the hardasses who push for the absolute maximum they can.
This is exactly it. It’s insanely random.

How weak is the framework that these panels are basically just Freeform Jazzing numbers and reasoning out of the air?

IMG_1541.jpeg

But the rules aren’t transparent, you verbose self-important Will Self wannabe