6 + 2 Point Deductions

Over 2000 pages on this forum. and it’s going to go up when we get stiffed in the next hearing, and then the appeal. 900 pages on relegation which is depressing enough but the fact that these farcical financial punishments have eclipsed, (and directly influenced the posts on that page, we should be about 9/10 points above all this if no deduction), demonstrates how much of a factor off the field corruption has infested the game.

Honestly, I very, very rarely enjoy football now.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

If we don’t defend ourselves here we deserve relegation. The league is leaving itself so vulnerable to lawsuits and appeals it’s spectacular.
That's been the problem over the past few seasons with us. Apparently there is a loop hole in this relegation thing and it's if we actually win games we can avoid relegation.

Crazy.

That statement we put out being “satisfied” with six points was absolutely pathetic, makes my blood boil.
Me too but it also makes me think there may well be so much underhand dealing which Moshiri doesn’t want made public if he made a noise so some sort of warped agreement was struck. The hearing and appeal weren’t public. Why not? Details of the charges were public.

Might be well wide of the mark but the almost silence over it all from the club is deafening.

I am a glass half empty man but I think this is a good verdict for us. I think worst case scenario for us is now 4 points. Luton are our primary opponent in the fight for survival not Forest
Going by Forest’s penalty reduction today I expect Everton to lose no more points, maybe a suspended points reduction based on how we operate in the future, and that would stink and be out of order.

The whole thing is just one big joke. We've been scapegoated for a fact. No consistency albeit hard to compare circumstances. The process and the outcomes are geared towards ensuring ambition is curtailed. Utter piss take !