6 + 2 Point Deductions

Whichever way you look at it, this entire set of proceedings is warped.
I get Forest's mitigation given the parachute payments, but the Brennan situation we met twice with Richarlison and Gordon. We also had a new stadium, wars, sanctions on sponsors and Kenwright to contend with.
Surely them buying the population of Laos to play for them is a 'sporting advantage'.
Blow it up.

So they're arbitrarily deciding when and who to give reduced punishments to?
If they judge a club is 'exceptionally cooperative' like they supposedly have with Forest, then the fact they breached the rules doesn't matter as much any more and the '6 point minimum' is no longer a minimum?

Are these people 'kin high???

Yes, and it's that charge that they cited when they gave Forest 2 back for cooperating
No, you said the 2nd charge we will get 6 points based on the fact we didn’t cooperate.

We didn’t cooperate on the 1st charge initially but did in the end (admitted the charge etc), so it’s only logical that we have continued that cooperation

I thought the IC themselves delayed the first hearing because the complexity of dealing with all the evidence meant it could not be deemed to be a fair process if held by May 23.

We said we were innocent after getting charged in March of last year.

Hearing was set for November and in October we admitted a breach in the pre hearing.

We delayed the decision so we wouldn't get any points deducted in the 22/23 season. Worked in our favour that decision.

No, you said the 2nd charge we will get 6 points based on the fact we didn’t cooperate.

We didn’t cooperate on the 1st charge initially but did in the end (admitted the charge etc), so it’s only logical that we have continued that cooperation
It all depends what they call cooperation. We came out publicly to say we didn't agree with the charge, but as far as I know we've cooperated since. Who knows tbh, I would assume 6 more deducted and try and stay up based on that.