6 + 2 Point Deductions

Yes that what I said a couple of replies back.

The lack of written guidance is causing havoc because the commission used ours, then implemented their own findings therefore bypassing what should have been the means test.

The response to this reply was Matty asking is the same silk would help
Ah ok my apologies. This thread is changing so quick I can't keep up lol

Court now Everton.

Seriously need to look at avenues of recourse here.

K’in furious.

Unfortunately court action requires money and leadership mate. The club doesnt have either at present time.

I think thats the reason why they have gone soft on Forest - they know their ownership hasn't funds stuck in Russia and can actually fight tooth and nail if required.

We're an easy target at present time. The Vultures are picking at our carcass.

We got 10, we got 6 on appeal. If we’re using the same threshold it should be 10, before an appeal process.

PL is trying to save its own skin here, they don’t want this going beyond the end of the season.

We need to drop a legal charge on them.
Based on what?

We, as a shareholder, agreed that this was the process that any PSR hearings would be done so by an independent commission who could implement a charge as they see fit

Only winners here are Luton to be honest.

Luton's dream would be for there to be a mandatory six point deduction, applicable for each and every breach. It would have given Forest a six point deduction, and Everton a twelve point deduction. A deviation away from mandatory six point deductions is not in Luton's best interests, and could well be in Everton's best interest, as long as we also experience some leniency for the second breach.

A strict adherence to six point deductions would be bad news for Everton and good news for Luton.

It’s the complete anti competitiveness from Everton that is more annoying than anything. Is there anyone at that club that is even interested in competing?

We should have made it clear the second that charge came against us that we were at war with the PL from that moment forth and would tie them up in legal matters for years. It’s what City did with uefa, then they rolled out Pep to give that press conference about the PL charges.

All Everton have done is say how delighted they were to get a 6 point deduction.