6 + 2 Point Deductions

Im
No lawyer but surely this is a basis for legal action against the premier league??

The inconsistencies are glaring as we got 4 points back for not intentionally deceiving the commission but we were originally given 10 points

Forest breach is almost double but got a third of the original punishment.

The premier league wanted 12

And there are those who are saying the don’t want to intentionally relegate us.

We breached guidelines for a larger amount over a longer period right?

Hoping Forest now start to buckle under Nuno.
Whilst that might see an equivalent bounce in Luton - I just don't think they have the personnel to pull clear (sorry Ross - but Blues first fella).

So our GOT need to finish + 5pts clear of relegation to stay safe. We have the games to do that.
We did not breach the guideline by a larger amount, no.

Be interesting to see what Andy Burnham says…he seems to be the only one speaking up for us despite being the Metro Mayer for GM, whilst our metro Mayer seems to occasionally chime in. The whole thing is an absolute farce, and I’d be tempted to say we are not playing under under a corrupt / incompetent / both regime.

Nor do I now .. was in an inch of it taking everything I had a few decades ago but thankfully managed to stop.
Good for you for having the strength to pack it in mate. For real, I've seen to much of the negative effect that it had on my family growing up to ever want to gamble myself and I've got nothing but administration for anyone who's able to overcome the habit when it becomes bad for them.

4 points doesn’t surprise me one bit, that was the mood music in the media.

What it does highlight is our limp acceptance and self proclaimed victory and deification of ‘Super Silk’ after getting 6 shows how badly we presented our mitigations, especially in the media.

Tbf it is always easier being the second one through. We should have said Forest have to go first before our appeal and that way we couldn't have been mugged off in the same way.

Im
No lawyer but surely this is a basis for legal action against the premier league??

The inconsistencies are glaring as we got 4 points back for not intentionally deceiving the commission but we were originally given 10 points

Forest breach is almost double but got a third of the original punishment.

The premier league wanted 12

And there are those who are saying the don’t want to intentionally relegate us.
They'll hide behind the "independent panel" bs

4 points doesn’t surprise me one bit, that was the mood music in the media.

What it does highlight is our limp acceptance and self proclaimed victory and deification of ‘Super Silk’ after getting 6 shows how badly we presented our mitigations, especially in the media.
We need to be good boys until 777 is approved. And our second appeal is done.

Our biggest issue is the principal that overspend of some arbitrary figure should be a points sanction and the utterly ridiculous 10 point penalty in the first place.