6 + 2 Point Deductions

And the league table isn't updated anywhere from what I see. Wasn't it updated everywhere the moment it was announced we were deducted points ?

Updated on BBC sports page

C68C571A-D219-4E91-974D-23D92F8952A8.png

I read it will be held the end of this week.
Why is it that the Forest and Everton hearings did not go concurrently? Two totally different Independent Commission panels. What was the explanation for ours starting so much later than Forests? Our appeal decision on the first charge had already been determined I believe. If the league had just compressed the process by a week or two, any appeals could be determined before the last game of the season. As it stands, appeals after the last ball is kicked may well decide relegation for more than one team. Complete farce/joke. How can you set a process that ends several days after the season ends?

How can we be docked 6pts and Forest 4pts?

Everton = Stadium
Forest = Sporting advantage

Makes no sense at all.

Hmmm it's not that straight forward.

The appeal panel rejected the idea that we hadn't got a sporting advantage. We overspent. We pointed to the stadium but our beloved owner stated in his witness evidence that we needed to spend to address our 'non-existent midfield'.

We gained a sporting advantage. As have Forest. But they have successfully argued some mitigation somewhere, clearly.

Why is it that the Forest and Everton hearings did not go concurrently? Two totally different Independent Commission panels. What was the explanation for ours starting so much later than Forests? Our appeal decision on the first charge had already been determined I believe. If the league had just compressed the process by a week or two, any appeals could be determined before the last game of the season. As it stands, appeals after the last ball is kicked may well decide relegation for more than one team. Complete farce/joke. How can you set a process that ends several days after the season ends?
As they couldn’t start the process of our second charge until the outcome of the first was concluded. However that process had started for Forest as our first appeal didn’t affect their charge.

Yes our appeal was heard before their hearing took place, but there’s processes before the hearing such as putting their legal cases together and appointing the commissions etc.

So we are a couple of weeks behind them.

Corrupt bent barstewards. Anything to keep the relegation battle interesting for tv. They know that Forest going 6 off us at this point would be crippling for them.