6 + 2 Point Deductions

Sporting penalties for a sporting advantage is the mantra right?

-6 pts for Everton's stadium loans (no sporting advantage)
-4 pts for Forest spending 100s of millions on players (very real sporting advantage)

Riddle me that. Sorry but I'm fupping steaming here. I've had it with the corrupt PL.
Shameful and inexplicable.

Why the club isn't kicking up a huge fuss about this most egregious of sporting injustices I just don't know.

I was expecting Forest to get a lot more than our 6 point deduction. I'm gobsmacked.

Either way I do think it's absurd for league positions to be decided off the field.

The fact that it's still not clear how many more points we will lose must be incredibly unsettling for the players and the manager.

I really hope we can somehow stay up now, not just for the survival of our club but as a 'two fingers' to the football establishment.

I think its wishful thinking that we won't lose points on the second charge

It's there in black and white regarding EFL rules to give them a way out to not give us another points deduction.

They might not choose to take it but the opportunity is there, we still get a harsher punishment (call it 4 + 2) based on Forest. Everyone can crack on with the rest of the season.

If they go after us again especially based on the new rules we would have compiled then they really are out to get us.

IMG_8258.jpeg