6 + 2 Point Deductions

I'd like to go along with the no appeal = behind the scenes deal - because that would indeed point the way to something similar having happened with our second charge.

So I want you to be right, but we won't have to wait long. We'll know when NFFC issue their response.

Which is a bit slow isn't it... response wise

I have no doubt at all now that we will be hit hard again. It couldn't be any more obvious at this point that there is an agenda against Everton. We get a 10 pointer for a lesser breach after trying to work with them and Forest get 4 points for a bigger breach parts of which were deliberate. The corruption is in your face. They want us gone and will try and make it happen. The only way forward for Everton is legal action against them now imo. The corruption cannot be allowed to stand.

Yes but we're that people's club and we are dead nice to everybody and don't like to cause a scene.

Unfortunately all but Man City support the new FFP rules which are even more corrupt than the current ones already in place.

PL is completely redundant as a competition outside of six clubs and those running the show appear highly incompetent.

Its why trying to second guess our next punishment is futile. Could be 3 points, could be 10.