6 + 2 Point Deductions

The Forest Forums all seem to think they are getting away with 3-5 points deducted, if we got 6 for 19.5m theirs should be more than 6 points.

But they do make the same point I do, will the IC give them a low deduction to stop an appeal? If Forest get any less than Everton 1st time around I`d hope our club would take the PL and their IC`s to the courts.

This is pretty much their consensus...
1710702702650.png

The Forest Forums all seem to think they are getting away with 3-5 points deducted, if we got 6 for 19.5m theirs should be more than 6 points.

But they do make the same point I do, will the IC give them a low deduction to stop an appeal? If Forest get any less than Everton 1st time around I`d hope our club would take the PL and their IC`s to the courts.
They are all guessing and don't seem to be using any logic at all

skysports-everton-points-deduction_6469878.jpg

In their summary our appeals board never mentioned an amount.

6 is the precedent and IMO, Forest should receive the same punishment we did.

As for our 2nd breach, I havent really made my "mind up" regarding that yet, the accounts will be out in the next 2 weeks, so till then we dont really know much about that.

What im saying is, you want forest to get more points cos their breach is "bigger", but what if Evertons is bigger than 20m for the 2nd breach? Should we get more than 2/3 6 points for that breach? Of course not, IMO.
The same punishment is 10 points.

Is a guess off what we have got with them just saying two less because of rumours the league dont want appeals. Will see tonorow when again ornstein will say it, nice of that clown hughes not to do any stories on forest

One thing is certain. If the league is not consistent with their ruling, it will get ugly. They cannot afford to screw it up anymore.

That horse has bolted. The only conclusion i can think of is they must have genuinely thought we'll do this and nobody will question it. Naive or stupidity. Imagine every season clubs being deducted points. Not that unlikely given how many clubs sail close to the brink.
Destroying their own product.