6 + 2 Point Deductions

I get this but if they have went higher and get the same -6 as us is a joke. Still dont see why we should even be in same line as them as 2/3 of this charge has been dealt with for us. I expect them to get 8/6 points atleast. Just hope we have the right guy in charge of this case and is ready to attack
So if Everton have breached it more than 20m the 2nd time you think we should get more than 6 points?

So if Everton have breached it more than 20m the 2nd time you think we should get more than 6 points?
No because 2/3 have already been charged for and if the max for a charge is 8/9. If they have gone over in this charge yes, fact is everton could be getting done twice in one season. Would like see leauge actually think fairly a -12 deduction is just massive and is not fair, say 4 points has been done with the saeason covered and we get 2 then yes.

No because 2/3 have already been charged for and if the max for a charge is 8/9. If they have gone over in this charge yes, fact is everton could be getting done twice in one season. Would like see leauge actually think fairly a -12 deduction is just massive and is not fair, say 4 points has been done with the saeason covered and we get 2 then yes.
skysports-everton-points-deduction_6469878.jpg

In their summary our appeals board never mentioned an amount.

6 is the precedent and IMO, Forest should receive the same punishment we did.

As for our 2nd breach, I havent really made my "mind up" regarding that yet, the accounts will be out in the next 2 weeks, so till then we dont really know much about that.

What im saying is, you want forest to get more points cos their breach is "bigger", but what if Evertons is bigger than 20m for the 2nd breach? Should we get more than 2/3 6 points for that breach? Of course not, IMO.

As for our 2nd breach, I havent really made my "mind up" regarding that yet, the accounts will be out in the next 2 weeks, so till then we dont really know much about that.

What im saying is, you want forest to get more points cos their breach is "bigger", but what if Evertons is bigger than 20m for the 2nd breach? Should we get more than 2/3 6 points for that breach? Of course not, IMO.
Yes i think they should get more than 6 if higher than what we had, but again if everton's charge has 2/3 been done as others have said double jeopardy to get another 6 is unfair. I dont really kno but hoe can to do us twice in a season and give us -12 be fair. I stiol think this charge for both will be less because they dont want appeals. We should npt be treated the same with forest with this breach

Even when the accounts are released we still won`t know how much is attributed to the PSR calculation.

For example we lost c£40m last year but not all of that loss went to the PSR calc, we will only get that information from the new IC verdict.

Even when the accounts are released we still won`t know how much is attributed to the PSR calculation.

For example we lost c£40m last year but not all of that loss went to the PSR calc, we will only get that information from the new IC verdict.
Well yes indeed, but we at least can see "where the money" went, to a small degree, currently we are all wondering how the hell we managed to make a loss when we spent very little money and reduced the wage bill.

I mean Loan repayments is probably the answer.

For the second breach, obviously we don`t know how much by, but if it is 19.5m or less you could argue we have already been punished for a breach of £19.5m so I would assume there should be no punishment for that. It is worth mentioning that we had to submit our PSR calculations for 2023 before we even knew the outcome of the appeal of 2022.

But if we have breached by more than that £19.5m then clearly we have breached for the 3rd year in the rolling period and would expect it will be 6 points plus how they deem the accounts for breaching yet again. In UEFA the more you breach the more severe punishment you will get.

For the second breach, obviously we don`t know how much by, but if it is 19.5m or less you could argue we have already been punished for a breach of £19.5m so I would assume there should be no punishment for that. It is worth mentioning that we had to submit our PSR calculations for 2023 before we even knew the outcome of the appeal of 2022.

But if we have breached by more than that £19.5m then clearly we have breached for the 3rd year in the rolling period and would expect it will be 6 points plus how they deem the accounts for breaching yet again. In UEFA the more you breach the more severe punishment you will get.

mate chill for a day atleast you need it more then most

Again if 2/3 been done by the first charge it should be calculated as a smaller breach.

Someone mentioned a rumour that Forest won’t be getting any point deduction.

Been staying away from all things Everton for a few weeks. But… any truth in the Forest rumours?

Again if 2/3 been done by the first charge it should be calculated as a smaller breach.
We didn`t breach PSR until 2022 when we breached by £19.5m... if the new breach is a higher figure we have breached again in the 3rd year of the rolling period, if we have then we can expect the same amount of punishment.

I think alot will depend on the outcome due for Forest in the next few days although I`m surprised this hasn`t been leaked because the club would know.

We didn`t breach PSR until 2022 when we breached by £19.5m... if the new breach is a higher figure we have breached again in the 3rd year of the rolling period, if we have then we can expect the same amount of punishment.

I think alot will depend on the outcome due for Forest in the next few days although I`m surprised this hasn`t been leaked because the club would know.
Dont kno just what i have seen end of the day everyone is guesssing