6 + 2 Point Deductions

At the end of the day forest are getting at least a 3 points deduction

And we have to play them at home

And we have a game in hand over them

They are royally screwed unless dyche goes around happy slapping every Everton player

Honestly that post made me laugh. We’re like a turd that won’t flush but there’s always another team that out does is in the end.

2 times European Cup winners in relegation fight out.

Longtime stalwarts Everton in relegation fight out.

Plucky plastic pitch pub team staying up?

First one sounds better. But all of them together sounds great. The greatest league with the best stories in the world.

Except it appears that we we're in contact with both Tottenham and the Premier League about the Johnson transfer and if we do have evidence of this and that the Premier League okay'd it , as has been suggested , then that does equal a substantial mitigation .
I don't think the double jeopardy thing will hit us , the allowable losses will go up quite a bit and we have since sold more players , but then again it could.

Just riddle me this.

Let's say you have been in contact with Spurs and it's agreed a deal was in the offing.

How do you proceed to cover your losses if BJ gets injured and is unavailable for transfer? What is your mitigation then?

What is your plan?
The PL will ask that question. What's the answer.

Just riddle me this.

Let's say you have been in contact with Spurs and it's agreed a deal was in the offing.

How do you proceed to cover your losses if BJ gets injured and is unavailable for transfer? What is your mitigation then?

What is your plan?
The PL will ask that question. What's the answer.
It's all bs, Spurs don't help anyone except themselves. Forest should get a minimum of 6 points

And some think it's a good idea for the government to take control of the Premier League. The Tories are in power 2/3 of the time, and they'll take advantage of it, like giving preferable treatment to their corrupt friends.

Very good point sir, no wonder Mr Sunak is pushing for it.

Saudi's
London Stadium

You can no doubt add Ratcliffe using his donations to the Tory Party to get Utd a brand spanking new 90k ground on taxpayers money in addition.