6 + 2 Point Deductions

Quick look on the Forest forum and they seem to be extremely confident that if it was bad news it would have been announced today....Poor whippersnappers don't know what they're in for ha.
Not that I'm reading much either way but it's a reach to think they'd withhold news that would actually give fans and players a lift the day before a big game. If it means anything it's surely the opposite.

Prepare to be really upset.

We are the main course, Forest simply the afters (served cold and presented in a tastefull fig leaf).
Agree with you on the first charge we had dont think any team will get that treatment of -10.
If there is any mention of the Johnson profit being a factor we should be fuming. The PSR benefit of that comes in the 23/24 accounts, irrelevant to the assessment period but will help them in the final PSR assessment next winter (which should still happen). Be like us selling Pickford this June and claiming we no longer had a massive loss in 2021 because that was the plan all along, we were waiting for him to calm down so we’d get a bigger fee. That sort of bollox will have been floated by a Forest Esk wannabe in between explaining what amortisation means to their teary confused fans, racked with guilt for calling us cheats. Nonsense.

They should announce both penalties on the same day. The PL will ideally want agreed penalties with no appeal to avoid chaos at the end of the season. How can Forest agree not to appeal if they don’t know what penalty we get. Will be lots going on behind the scenes this time I reckon. If both clubs barter the deductions down to avoid appeals, makes our 1st charge stupid, and if we went down, I think we’d have to try and revisit that.

Any breach up to £20m Forest should get 6. If it’s something crazy, no reason not to go over 9 points. Sod the administration argument. Spending £50m+ over the limit entirely on squad strengthening is not a mistake, and you benefit in multiple years going forward. Massive points and transfer ban for an egregious breach

I worry their breach may be a lot smaller than people are thinking (i.e. guessing with no real science).
Same has been alot different stories alot seem certain they have not going over as much as we did. Some confident they have gone over more, that johnson argument is bs you kno what date you have to make the money by and is just no excuse. I do think the league could offer a deal at the end of it to try and not be an appeal to both us and forest to avoid a situation after the league has ended still having appeals to take place to stay up