6 + 2 Point Deductions

Just intervened (slightly pissed) on a train between Surrey Quays and new cross as a blue tried to explain to his work colleague/mate why our points deduction was unfair. The general perception is there's no smoke without fire.
No thought of United's debts/the rape of Russian state assets at Chelsea/hedge fund dubiousness everywhere else.

Just intervened (slightly pissed) on a train between Surrey Quays and new cross as a blue tried to explain to his work colleague/mate why our points deduction was unfair. The general perception is there's no smoke without fire.
No thought of United's debts/the rape of Russian state assets at Chelsea/hedge fund dubiousness everywhere else.
What about smoke machines?

My biggest worry is this won't be settled in terms of the 2nd claim until after the season and then all rules are off I feel.
If it reaches that point I feel it will get ugly. Question is if the league wants to deal with the fallout of that. Chances are they will try to find some middle ground and please everyone. We just need to survive. Maybe seek some damages by the league if the thing is scrapped for everyone else. They would essentially be admitting fault

You are off your head if you can't see why everyone would take an interest in what happens to others when that will have a direct impact on us and chances of survival.

If you don't grasp that then you don't have a sound understanding of what is at play here.
It's a problem that people think like this because it is an incorrect way of thinking about the matter.

If all of the clubs were getting charged at the same time there would be a much better chance they would come together to face it down.

Instead, we have a lot of whataboutery and finger pointing.

The real enemy here are the clubs who want these rules in place to pull up the ladder and keep everything uncompetitive.

A new system around wage caps and regulated transfers based around principals of competitiveness and protection of the supporters should be the goal.