6 + 2 Point Deductions

I think we get 4 points deducted for the second charge, just thinking logically....

Any breach is 6 points, given the result of our appeal...
We have been punished for 2/3rds of that which is 2 points...
A further 2 points added as our position has not improved resulting in a second breach...
Which conveniently gets us back to 10 points!

But ultimately it is just guesswork but it`ll be interesting to see what Forest get punished.
There is zero logic in this post thumb.

This is escalating quickly. Going to be a tough battle next year, any points deductions for anyone other than us most welcome.

Another shocking example of pathetically drafted rules. They can’t be part of the fast track punishment because they were relegated before the rule was changed, but they did “cheat” before they were relegated in the same season we have been charged for.

And presumably this is only coming out now because their accounts will go public this month. Even though they were a PL team for the 22/23 season, they didn’t need to submit accounts in December like other PL teams. So a big crack that relegated teams fall down where they are unregulated for a couple of months, and can plan/budget for next year knowing they will be punished, but even the EFL and PL don’t yet know they have breached because they haven’t been forced to submit accounts.

Fantastic stuff. Sue this 🖕

I think we get 4 points deducted for the second charge, just thinking logically....

A further 2 points added as our position has not improved resulting in a second breach...

But ultimately it is just guesswork but it`ll be interesting to see what Forest get punished.

“ logically “

lol lol lol

8th April our second one should be heard by. Any appeal can take us a week after the season ends, but will surely be sorted by then. If they havent already agreed it all, with a nod and a wink.

Forests is today and tomorrow. Wonder how its going?!
No idea but I'd absolutely fupping love it if I woke up on Friday to see Forest bottom on 12 points, putting us at least 6 above the line.

Another shocking example of pathetically drafted rules. They can’t be part of the fast track punishment because they were relegated before the rule was changed, but they did “cheat” before they were relegated in the same season we have been charged for.

And presumably this is only coming out now because their accounts will go public this month. Even though they were a PL team for the 22/23 season, they didn’t need to submit accounts in December like other PL teams. So a big crack that relegated teams fall down where they are unregulated for a couple of months, and can plan/budget for next year knowing they will be punished, but even the EFL and PL don’t yet know they have breached because they haven’t been forced to submit accounts.

Fantastic stuff. Sue this 🖕
It really feels like they haven't thought enough about interoperability between EPL and EFL even though that was always a possible issue.

From an Everton point of view obviously hoping for some deductions floating about next season (assuming we can get on the right side this season), but I think beyond next season they need to can all this and move to real time control. The system should always have been prevention not punishment.

If that's what's become the bar for success then I give up...
Sadly, 17th place in the PL is now worth about 10 FA Cups in terms of prize money. Ergo, I celebrated last season's win vs Bournemouth as one might winning in a cup final.

Just guessing mind, as I'm too young to remember any such success for Everton. Unless you count the Brotherhood Cup in 2010 #IWUZTHERE

I wonder if Forest get 10, they will get ten for a few months before going to 6. Make them sweat like weve had to. Or if they will just do a deal and say 6, non appeal? ;)

Think that would be harsh as we have been giving up 3 points every week for a good few months now for that reason.