6 + 2 Point Deductions

Tbh I don’t want any club getting points deductions for financial penalties, Forest, City, us, whoever. I’ll be really upset if we end up the only ones getting done by a flawed process and procedure though.

This whole charade has been a complete shambles from the get go, all in the name of preventing independent regulation. Laughable.

We've also lost a lot of money , when Usmanov got sanctioned we lost a lot of blag income.
I might be wrong but it’s possible that there would be P&S allowance for the sum that was contracted ( the FF Sponsorship) but not paid before the suspension of the sponsorship deal.
That’s said it’s not unusual for sponsorship deals to be front loaded by that I mean the deal may for instance have been 60% of the 5 year £75 million due in year one, and the 10% a year for the remaining 4 years.

Arrogant is the right word to describe the kunt. Moshiri is getting off way too easily in all this. He knew the rules and said, Feck it, got cocky, and literally gambled with the club's existence.

Exactly and yet some like @MikeH72 and @NathDogg acting like we're the Mother Teresa orphanage! Yes the Premier league were harsh etc but Moshiri was/is a terrible chairman who left us bang to rights.

We're still in a 3 way mini league to avoid 18th and will be until the end of the season...or later, depending when they hit us for a 2nd time and Forest for a 1st time.

Onfield Results will then be the thing, nicely letting the PL and Masters off the hook somewhat

* makes mystical hand guesture* no govt regulation required here, these aren't the group you need to regulate - move on.

All true but we also got approx 25 mill for Moise Kean in the financial year, he had a year left on his contract.
Kean was on loan in the 22/23 year his permanent transfer didn’t happen till the 23/24 season . Yes there was a loan fee in 21/22 of circa £5 -£6 million 21/22 but the £25 million transfer fee ( probably £21m profit after the balance yet to be amortised is deducted ) won’t have featured

Exactly and yet some like @MikeH72 and @NathDogg acting like we're the Mother Teresa orphanage! Yes the Premier league were harsh etc but Moshiri was/is a terrible chairman who left us bang to rights.
Well, that particular horror believed that people got closer to god by suffering and denied the people in her “care” basic medications. So, in essence, Evertonians are being treated similarly.

Do you mean 22/23 year?

If so then sorry it won’t be any where close to that number in terms of outgoings at most it will be the fee paid for Gordon. Other players let go such as Allan will show a loss.

In 21/22 the accounts show a player trading profit of £67.7 million Richarlinsons transfer profit had to feature in that number.

The incomings in 22/23 will add around £15 million to the amortisation sums and whilst there will probably be a decent reduction in wages the fact that some players who left on free transfers whilst still in contract will still feature in the 22/23 accounts. Of course others leaving at the end of their contracts like Delph will impact in a benefical way .
Screenshot_20240226_215637_Chrome.jpg

That's a huge chunk of departures plus some huge wages off the books.

Tbh I don’t want any club getting points deductions for financial penalties, Forest, City, us, whoever. I’ll be really upset if we end up the only ones getting done by a flawed process and procedure though.

This whole charade has been a complete shambles from the get go, all in the name of preventing independent regulation. Laughable.

The choices for non sky six teams are as follows:

Comply with PSR and face relegation as the commercial and matchday revenues are not enough to pay the wages of a manager and squad good enough to stay in the league long term without continually selling the better players and academy prospects

Try to be ambitious, back the manager, and fall foul of PSR, take your points deductions until you either comply and follow option A to probable relegation or you incur so many points deductions you end up there anyway

Set yourself up as a feeder club for the top teams and sell all your prospects every season even if they’ve only been with you for 12 months (the Brighton model)

Funnily enough none of them end up with the team being successful which is the genius of PSR for the sky six teams.