6 + 2 Point Deductions

Narrative is set with sly and spitty saying 6 is fair, the briefing from masters has reached them. Get in the bin you corrupt barstewards!

It’s the opposite of fair - there should only ever be a financial penalty for a financial breach; they’ve agreed that there has been illegalities with the process from the PL and that it was a legitimate mistake omitting the loans for the new ground off the PSR because the rules are a joke and unfit for purpose.

How Dafuq is that fair?! The league has no integrity, hasn’t since the charges were levelled and the 10 points snatched away rapidly to just try to prevent independent regulation.

It’s an absolute disgrace - we should be in 13th position on 31 points miles away from any relegation mess.

I cannot hide how angry I am with Everton, for rolling over with glee and acceptance over the decision.

"The Club is also particularly pleased with the Appeal Board’s decision to overturn the original Commission’s finding that the Club failed to act in utmost good faith. That decision, along with reducing the points deduction, was an incredibly important point of principle for the Club on appeal. The Club, therefore, feels vindicated in pursuing its appeal".

What it says is they never really challenged the Premier League what they were more concerned about was a principle! Don't forget this is the same Everton that smeered the fans over headlock. Because it was their call. It was them that made the first submission.

I hope there are more Everton fans that can see how pathetic this club is. They should have been pushing for a wiping of the 10 points not a reduction.
Long game lad, long game

Forest had a lot lower acceptable losses because they are part under the EFL and part under the PL for their 3 year period.

Their limit was a breach over 65 million whereas ours is over 105.

They will argue that they were only over the limit for 2 months whilst they waited on the sale of Brennan Johnson and they will argue that this was forced by the date for Transfer Deadline day, otherwise they would have had to sell Johnson for 35m instead of 47.

Don’t know if that would or should hold water, but it’s a different set of circumstances.

Just had a look at the Forest forum. Amongst all the one eyed ness (as you get on here) I note hearing is early March and then any appeal would be heard and concluded by middle of April.

Anyone know if the second charge is along the same timeline?