6 + 2 Point Deductions

It's a wild idea, but bear with me.

We could try and win as many games as possible before the end of the season and make any further points deduction irrelevant.

Just a thought
Unless they raise the goalposts at each ground by 37ft from pitch level, then I don’t see how we can win anymore games!

#hoooooooooooffffff

It is a total mess. Season will end with the third relegation team from PL not confirmed.

Might even end up with 21 team league next season while legal battles are fought.

how about no other
charge and forest will get more than 6

Obviously that would be nice. But most Blues thought we were going to get back more than 4 points from the first 10.

With Masters, you never know. We may get another 6 and Forest may get off completely. You just dont know.

If I had to guess now, Id say we will get 2 more and they will get 8 down to 6. So, you think we get no more points deducted and Forest get 6+? I hope you are right, I really do.

Last edited:
Didnt the first charge take so long because the premier league said we provided so much evidence and documentation. Think we need to send them about 180 boxes of paperwork for this 2nd charge, might get it pushed to next season. Just spam them for weeks with more and more.

Next season will be incredibly difficult to stay up tbh. Starting on minus 4 or something could be a disaster