6 + 2 Point Deductions

Great that we got something back.

But, does this mean we are looking at another -6 for the 2nd charge?
If they do take more points off us, forrest are likely to get points off too. So most likely outcome is we will be just above the drop if they do. That is above Forrest Burnley and sheff utd by the way. This is hoping Forrest don’t go on a run of course. Either way I’d say our odds of staying up have increased as a result of the recent news

Today's announcement is an absolute wee take! no doubt about that and the Clubs statement isn't any better. The players and the fans need to come together now more than ever for one final push, as it's likely we'll get another points deduction this season. We need to make Goodison a fortress, like the final home games of the last 2 seasons. Let's use this anger amd frustration to fuel are performances and results. UTFT!

we’re all or most are thinking wel get another deduction as we’re hated so

gotta hope we won’t

I don’t get why they don’t just make the punishment a transfer ban, length of the ban depending of the severity or amount of charges. Make clubs use their youth teams and develop the National set up with more effort put into bringing on the youth teams. If the crime is spending on players make the punishment fitting of the crime and help teams bring in measures to stop it happening again
Yea this makes to much sense

Today's announcement is an absolute wee take! no doubt about that and the Clubs statement isn't any better. The players and the fans need to come together now more than ever for one final push, as it's likely we'll get another points deduction this season. We need to make Goodison a fortress, like the final home games of the last 2 seasons. Let's use this anger and frustration to fuel are performances and results. UTFT!
Trying to change Goodison from the morgue it currently is should be our our only goal.

This whole season has been an embarrassment, too many coked up bellends who only go to games to abuse players.

Been reading the comments from the BBC article. The gist is that most fans from other clubs think we got off lightly, but don’t have any understanding of our individual circumstances or what they’re talking about.
The average football fan is clueless to our plight or just hates us. Well sod them all I say!
I reckon it's mostly just teenagers posting in those comments. Same with the Athletic ones.

we’re all or most are thinking wel get another deduction as we’re hated so

gotta hope we won’t
I think a wise thing to do from the manager/players prospective is to expect another 6 points. I think we could over turn that but we all need to be under no illusions it's going to be easy. Fans and players need to show some massive character now because I think we're good enough to get some wins from our remaining fixtures, especially at Goodison IF Goodison is up for it.