6 + 2 Point Deductions

No mate.

Our first breach (the one we've just heard back from appeal) used Year1, Year2 and Year3.

For our next (supposed breach), Year1 will drop off and be replaced by Year4: Year2, Year3 and Year4.

If our Year4 accounts are healthier than our Year1 accounts were, then our breach would be less in terms of £.
Thanks mate, so am I correct in thinking then our year 4 losses must exceed £41m?

So if I’m not mistaken, we only got points back due to the first commission being a little over-zealous with their sanction, and making an incorrect statement about our level of cooperation?

So all of our mitigation and reasoning has, once again, been torn to pieces. What the hell are the club and its legal representation doing all day? How have we now been through two commissions and not managed to make even a single salient argument stick?? The club’s ‘statement’ makes no mention of the fact the league has once again slung all of our arguments out, and seems almost relieved!!

Whilst I’m virtually at the end of my tether with football given my hatred over the Scab 6, disgusting cretinous organisations like Sky, TNT, the PL and UEFA and social media and the ‘real’ media all circle-jerking each other whilst the game is crumbling - I have so much more disdain for the people who have ‘ran’ this club for the last decade or so.

It sickens me that it is the fans, players and staff of the club who have to shoulder all of this burden, whilst people like DBB and Ingles can just skulk off into the shadows, Moshiri can plunge us into a life-sucking abyss of debt and Kenwright can leave this mortal coil having helped crater a club he apparently loved.

They probably would but if it’s manifestly worse than our 6 point breach it would be hard to argue it should be much less. Having an established precedent narrows the scope a lot.
I think there is going to be real (implied) pressure on those on the panel for the first hearings to get it right, considering any appeal would be so close to the end of the season, which means selecting a punishment that the appeal panel can't really argue with and not leaving it open.

Equally, the appeal panel will be well aware they could end up announcing the results after the end of the season, or just before the last games, throwing everything into chaos if they make any changes. Even without anyone saying anything specifically to them, it'll still be there

I think this means Forest will have what looks like a lenient punishment, but with no appeal changes