6 + 2 Point Deductions

Has he had anything right at any point during this entire process?

He says anything at anytime to cover as many bases as possible so that something he says will eventually be correct.
I'll take your word then.
I see and hear his name mentioned but never heard him speak until earlier. I feel strangely reassured by the manner of his explanation. I will naturally revisit this post when the outcome is announced.

Correct me if I’m being dim, but if we’ve already been punished for 3 years, then the latest accounts (the one relating to the second charge) should be the start of a new 3 year cycle? So we’d still be allowed to make a loss? Doesn’t the EFL State that once a club is punished for psr/ffp then the cycle starts again as the club cannot be punished twice due to double jeapordy? I hope that makes sense.

Edit: I only use efl as appeal commission used them as a benchmark.

Has the "super silk" been downgraded to just a "silk" now?

Once Everton has touched you 'n' all that...

He argued 2 points and won both. Assuming he couldnt argue the others as we previously admitted guilt. Maybe we should have got him in earlier.

Hopefully we are keeping him on for the second breach.

Haven’t checked, but I’m guessing that’s a joke based on the club’s original response to the deduction.
Vincenzo grappa doesn't joke mate. I think the club have tried to put a positive spin on it ahead of our second points deduction, but got a bit ahead of themselves. Richard masters put us back in our place.

Max 6 or even nothing IMO.

Let's not forget the kiss off line on our original report stated that they review on a case by case basis and the decision won't be used to set a benchmark.
I think this appeal will be used as a precedent going forward

They have definitely used the EFL punishments as a guide. We can only hope they also use the double punishment part of it for our second hearing.

So upon appeal, the IC have referred to EFL guidelines and suggested a 'positive trend' in our finances.

So, with regards to our second charge, you would imagine this would put us in a 'strong' position... EFL guidelines do not allow double jeopardy and you would imagine the 3rd years' accounts added on are healthier than the 1st which has now dropped off owing to the 3 year cycle thing.

Maybe wishful thinking, but any further punishments shouldn't be any more than 1 or 2 points. Maybe suspended? Maybe a financial punishment instead?

Forest must be concerned. I don;t know what their apparent breach is compared to ours, but you would imagine it is significant considering their spending.

We're effectively 6 points outside the relegation zone and 2 ahead of Forest (taking GD into account).

Assuming no ridiculous uptick in form for either Luton or Forest, another 10 points and we're safe IMO.

Forest fans are in for a rude awakening. I went on one of their main forums. Most think they will only get 3-4 points max and they have mitigating factors in selling Johnson etc and Everton will definitely receive at least a further 6 points deduction.

Unless the judgement has changed the quantum then the precedent is 6 points just for the breach and the Johnson sale will not be considered as a mitigating factor as the IC essentially don't consider them based on the Everton case.

Forest will have 6 points deducted as an absolute minimum whereas Everton will be given a further 6 points as an absolute maximum.

so we get 12 overall and they get 6? lol no