6 + 2 Point Deductions

It doesn't change his record when he was here which was the best period to be an Everton fan since the 80s.
Nah, that was Joe Royle's 18 months - where we won something - and then Roberto's first season - where we played some football.

Moyes was admirable in a non-winning, non-exciting kind of way. He did a job...for Bill. There was no fantasy or trophies in any of that, though.

Still think it's an absolute joke we've any deduction given the mitigating circumstances....

Also surely this means that forest will surely be hit with 6 pounts too?

Would anyone be surprised if we got another 6 resulting in the 12 the prem originally wanted?

Hopefully we follow spurs lead and take it further, it took them two appeals but they got all theirs back

spurs have money lol

they won’t do another 6

I'm reading our statement that we're working closely with the PL over the next sanction, I'm hoping the willing and helping will leave us in a situation where our deduction matches Nottingham Forest, but the total is significantly less.

Because it could prejudice the hearing

If you have an appraisal with you boss, but you've just called him out as an idiot somewhere else, do you think he / she is going to be looking at you with any favour?
Unless they are actually idiots and actually need disciplining/sacking themselves!

I think we go and we go hard after them now, they have shown their true colours and it isnt looking good for them

Hit em Harder than ever now

They only found in our favour for two things. First that the original IC should have followed EFL precedent. Second that the conclusion that EFC had been less than honest was incorrect. All other matters dismissed
Thanks for that. So, in summary, for the next charges, it's unlikely that any mitigation will be accepted from either us or Forest. They will use the EFL guidelines on how many points to deduct from each club. So, whether we get more or less than Forest could depend on exactly how much each club went over the limit.