6 + 2 Point Deductions

We have sold players and no way had a sporting advantage as we have not bought anyone.

I just think there is strong mitigation for the 2nd charge as the they are taking this over a 3 year period.

It will be interesting to know what amount the 2nd breach is and how much it is compared to Forest
Yes, I agree that both the trend (that we have had a net positive transfer balance) and double jeopardy could save us from another deduction, but then again, I would have thought so too for the first breach.

I guess we have another couple of fun months ahead of us not knowing what the league table actually looks like.

No idea mate.

I can't get the club saying they had no choice to breach again out of my head.

We had a choice.

Nah, they’re actually not wrong (albeit they were flying way too close to the wind either way)

We disagreed with the calculations prior to the first charge. What could be discounted etc

First panel finds in favour of the PL on the calculations. We then have to use those calculations on the second set of accounts, which puts us in breach.

There was no time between the first hearing and the submission of the second set of accounts to do anything about it.

Interesting. According to the official judgement, our losses across the three seasons in question were: Season one: £55million. Season two: £55 million. Season three: £9 million.

Now that Season one has dropped off, the figures for the second breach are therefore: Season one: £55 million. Season two :£9 million. Season three: ?????

They acknowledged that we slammed the brakes on in the third season, and we definitely carried that on into 22/23, so I would even be surprised if it turns out we really have gone over the £105 million this time??
So we'd need to go over 41 million in losses for this year to breach? I don't see how we possibly could with the player sales, wage reduction, lack of transfers in etc