6 + 2 Point Deductions

I've heard Everton and the PL were made aware of the results last wednesday, and apparently last friday Everton challenged something from the results, and that's why no details have been released yet.

To me this suggests weve got some back, but this would obviously mean weve not got the full 10 back
That may be correct but if EFC are challenging the outcome it doesn't look good for us. After all this time it's likely the result is known and a bit of horse trading going on.

I've heard Everton and the PL were made aware of the results last wednesday, and apparently last friday Everton challenged something from the results, and that's why no details have been released yet.

To me this suggests weve got some back, but this would obviously mean weve not got the full 10 back
Could align with the rumour about a suspended 10 points, and they are fighting to make sure the points wouldn't be trigered by any second breach found in April.

This hanging around is driving us all round the bend. Soon as this is all announced I'm binning off all Everton Internet for a week.

Something along these lines might have happened but while the tweet below does suggest there’s a window for a quick fact check it would be hours not days later we’d be able to challenge it?

I’d also be somewhat surprised if a verdict received over a week ago hadn’t leaked from either end, even if there was a detail of it still in dispute.

There is absolutely no way in hell that a points deduction AFTER the end of the season will be allowed to stand.

Can you imagine the outcry/fury/shock/etc etc if they tried to!!

I think a points deduction after season end would have to be applied to the following season.
All they have to do is move away from points deductions.

Fines, transfer bans, squad limits etc. can all be applied at any point in time, once all appeal avenues are dealt with in a considered and transparent manner that is not forced to be shoe-horned into a season context.

They've made their own problem here, a legally questionable regulation, with unclear and secretive processes, timebound by an arbitrary date that cannot work.

It’d have been leaked by now (the punishment) it were true