6 + 2 Point Deductions

I'd be thinking Friday it be announced. Think the 10 points deduction was announced on a Friday. Since the club admitted to breaching the limit I reckon it be 5/6 points back at the very most if they give anything back at all

The more I look at the performance and attitude of the PL the more sympathetic I become to the six clubs who wanted to join the Euro SuperLeague. They’ve just thought “sod this, these clowns are absolutely clueless”.

Every day this appeal drags on is another day closer to the supposed 2nd charge; this is going to be a circus for the rest of the season.
David Ornstein was on the pre-match of the American broadcast Monday and said that the deadline for deciding on Forest’s charge and our second change was early April, and the deadline for any inevitable appeals wasn’t until May 24, which is the Friday after final match week. So it’s entirely possible the relegation battle will be decided in some courtroom after the season has already ended, which is beyond farcical.

Here’s the clip, but not sure if it’s viewable in the UK. Sometimes NBC region-locks them.

If certain people are using teams as playing games, as the reason for the verdict not been said. It wont be said today with Luton playing tonight, it wont be said the next few days with Everton playing away to Brighton. Next week is a full week without either playing till the saturday, so it could be the next mid week. The wait is totally boring, as will the 2nd charge will be no doubt