6 + 2 Point Deductions

With respect, this doesn't really make sense, legal verdicts like this take a long time to consider and write and while this has taken a bit longer than some expected it's not been an unreasonable length of time really for the work that needs to be done.

In fact, the only logical reason they'd delay a verdict that had been reached was last night's game so the most obvious explanation as to why we've not heard is that the verdict hasn't been reached.

I think if we don't hear today then pretty much all theories about what Sky or journalists or whoever know about the timing or the content of the verdict go out the window. No one seems to actually know anything.

Which all comes back to the other point: how on earth do they expect to get the second charge and inevitable appeal in before the season ends?

Screenshot-2024-02-20-21-37-10-37-3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg

Brooklyn Nine Nines was better

That’s why you should always use the age old rule , if you see a bird in town how ever old she looks knock off 4 years and that’s here real age , forever grateful to the scouts for learning me that
Your right mate ,we all know that bouncers don't ID girls. I've always felt fellas, no offence to anyone, who date girls under 21, if they are like 30 are on dodgy ground. I would date a girl whose under 25 like. You got good advice.

Let not go overboard about The Silk, we`ve no idea how much he will have earned his money, money we can`t afford to be paying.

Anything less than 10 points is a failure from him given the legal flaws in the PL rules/case.

If this case was in the High Court, under the rules of proper jurisprudence, I would agree wholeheartedly with you.

M’lud would have kicked it out after day one.

But it ain’t.

This is fundamentally a kangaroo court with a fixed outcome and Super Silk was playing against a stacked deck from the getgo.

I think if he gets us 5 or 6 points back he will have succeeded very well in the face of major bias.

If this case was in the High Court, under the rules of proper jurisprudence, I would agree wholeheartedly with you.

M’lud would have kicked it out after day one.

But it ain’t.

This is fundamentally a kangaroo court with a fixed outcome and Super Silk was playing against a stacked deck from the getgo.

I think if he gets us 5 or 6 points back he will have succeeded very well in the face of major bias.
I`m sure Everton will have intimated that any sporting sanction would see the club take this to the high court... this is probably the sticking point because the PL know they will lose.

Also previous Premier League IC shows what level of sporting advantage can be had before a sporting sanction. Carlos Tevez, 26 appearances, 7 goals and 3 assists which kept West Ham in the Premier League, illegally signed for all of them 26 games.... £5.5m fine!

I suppose Because the better news you have to give, the less you have to include justifications of how you come to a decision where any decision to uphold the decision, which could result in negative media coverage possible litigation would require " all boxes ticked" response and multiple checks by Premier league lawyers etc
Why I can see Sir Humphrey off yes Prime minister saying that?

The only certainty we can learn from the case is that Sigurdsson is a scumbag who cheated on his wife and got caught.

The fact the person involved was underage, whether he knew her age or not, should still be enough of a valid reason for us to sack him when he was charged initially.
Agree completely, he is a scumbags. Sadly a lot of male celebrities all ego to cloud any sensible judgement. It's why I admire Coleman so much, a decent family man, not out up to nonsense. I don't know why Crouch gets a beautiful wife well out his league and cheats on her with an Algerian prostitute in Spain. Hugh Grant cheating on Liz Hurley. He shouldn't of been cheating on his wife, let alone with a young girl. Age of consents problematic, I wouldn't date an 18 year old girl even if it's legal, I'd still find it morally wrong. I agree he should of been sacked, or sold. Sadly I think far more players have engaged in behaviour like he did.

I`m sure Everton will have intimated that any sporting sanction would see the club take this to the high court... this is probably the sticking point because the PL know they will lose.

Also previous Premier League IC shows what level of sporting advantage can be had before a sporting sanction. Carlos Tevez, 26 appearances, 7 goals and 3 assists which kept West Ham in the Premier League, illegally signed for all of them 26 games.... £5.5m fine!

That’s as may be.

But it doesn’t alter the fact that what we have right now is some sort of a Star Chamber where Masters and his goon squad have been acting as judge, jury and exectioner and are not inclined to listen to reason and fairness.

If it does ever reach the High Court, then our man will have the buggers on his own turf and will wipe the floor with them.