6 + 2 Point Deductions

200w.gif

Well speaking as a lawyer, for most legal questions you will get a totally different answer from each lawyer that you ask.

And no I haven't got a Scooby how the appeal will go.

I will say this though - any notion that Everton were poorly represented at the initial hearing and that "shagger silk " will be able to undo all the damage because he's a top advocate are for the fairies.

Evertons solicitors first time around were Pinsents a very well respected commercial firm. I don't know the silk but you don't get to that level without being very good.

Is "shagger silk " better ? He may well be. As with all professionals there are degrees of excellence but I wouldn't be pinning all my hopes on his appointment.
Are you a Lawyer?

Got the Echo saying its by the end of the month, sky sports still saying its the middle of the month (I would say yesterday was the last day we could consider it in the middle bracket, not to try reignite any debates).

Absolute shambles that its taken so long. Now reports saying that its playing on our players mind as well. So the delay itself is having a potential impact on performance, technically a sporting disadvantage. There's no way a decision hasn't been made, so why the delay?

The PL seriously needs regulating. They just do as they see fit.

Got the Echo saying its by the end of the month, sky sports still saying its the middle of the month (I would say yesterday was the last day we could consider it in the middle bracket, not to try reignite any debates).

Absolute shambles that its taken so long. Now reports saying that its playing on our players mind as well. So the delay itself is having a potential impact on performance, technically a sporting disadvantage. There's no way a decision hasn't been made, so why the delay?

it’s only us they wanna f over and our f us over

With respect, this doesn't really make sense, legal verdicts like this take a long time to consider and write and while this has taken a bit longer than some expected it's not been an unreasonable length of time really for the work that needs to be done.

In fact, the only logical reason they'd delay a verdict that had been reached was last night's game so the most obvious explanation as to why we've not heard is that the verdict hasn't been reached.

I think if we don't hear today then pretty much all theories about what Sky or journalists or whoever know about the timing or the content of the verdict go out the window. No one seems to actually know anything.

I suppose Because the better news you have to give, the less you have to include justifications of how you come to a decision where any decision to uphold the decision, which could result in negative media coverage possible litigation would require " all boxes ticked" response and multiple checks by Premier league lawyers etc
I agree with the point you make. However, it not only affects Everton but dependent on the outcome of the Appeal then, potentially, other clubs will be dragged into the equation. Good/bad news works many ways and the brown and smelly once it hits the fan goes everywhere.

The bottom line is that the PL screwed up big time right from the beginning in the rather ambiguous and perverse manner in which they sought to explain their initial findings and decision especially in light of the outstanding and greater charges levelled against City and Chelsea. They have created one massive sink hole for themselves.

a little knowledge is dangerous mein frandel - If you are over 18, it becomes an absolute offence if yu have sexual contact with a minor (a minor cannot give consent either), if you are under 18 and believed the other person to be 16 or over, that may be accepted as a defence (as long as the other person is over 13). NBA and NFL player I am assuming are American and under American law. No relevance to this matter. I lost interest in the rest of your post sorry.
If he knew she was 15 he would be in prison like Adam Johnson.