6 + 2 Point Deductions

He was never going to be found guilty, I know the truth about the case. I'm not sure about the legality of revealing info on the case on here. Basically he didn't know she was 15, that's why he wasn't charged, it wasn't like Adam Johnson who knew the age of the victims. Also where player x met the girl, it was reasonable to assume she was 18. It's why countless NBA and NFL players have got away with sleeping with underage girls, because of where they met. Player X didn't meet the victim outside a school and she gave him no indication that she was underage. Plus she was posting things on social media, that basically cleared player x of guilt. Sadly due to work I've done, I've found there's all sorts of legal complications mixed with political issues that complicate issues. The problem with rape cases based on consent on age is you have people who are adults age wise, but not mentally adults. There are plenty of women out there who have been raped but don't consider themselves victims, they've been taken advantage of at a work Christmas party and another person has reported the rape, yet the woman won't press charges. It's like the Ched Evans case, he's guilty of being a scumbag as was his co defendant, but similar to player xs case, there were things not released to the general public that changed people's perception of the victim. Hook up culture and dating apps, where people are encouraged to sleep with random people. Mixed with celebrity culture where men who are rich are seen as ideal partners, gives many footballers a sense of entitlement when it comes to women.
That’s why you should always use the age old rule , if you see a bird in town how ever old she looks knock off 4 years and that’s here real age , forever grateful to the scouts for learning me that

a little knowledge is dangerous mein frandel - If you are over 18, it becomes an absolute offence if yu have sexual contact with a minor (a minor cannot give consent either), if you are under 18 and believed the other person to be 16 or over, that may be accepted as a defence (as long as the other person is over 13). NBA and NFL player I am assuming are American and under American law. No relevance to this matter. I lost interest in the rest of your post sorry.
Correct

Someone bell Zeigler again.
eo9xm2s2eqi51.png

Not especially...it means they're taking their time to come up with a decision rather than rush it through...
or how to word it. Part of my scepticism about getting points back is, will they really say they were wrong? And how will it be worded? If we're getting anything more than token they'll be looking for an angle. Never mind (hopefully) needing to work out how it impacts the second charge

Not especially...it means they're taking their time to come up with a decision rather than rush it through...
I've been banging this drum too. Assuming they are actually still working on the verdict (and the only logical reason to delay releasing it if it was done was the game last night) this really isn't that bad for us- we want deep consideration of our arguments, and the deeper they go and the more changes they make to the original verdict the more time it's all likely to take.

"LOL no chance" would be the quickest verdict but not the one we want.