6 + 2 Point Deductions

I'd guess we'll get a few back but then more taken off for the second offence. Net minus 13 or 14. We have to win matches like tonight or we're stuffed

The thing with that is surely you can just appeal and take it into next season. To me this season rests on what the final punishment for the first charge will be.

I fully suspect that's what Forest will do. I mean the original verdict was November 18th I think (?) so it's taken over three months to get the appeal heard and concluded.

If Forest and the second charge don't get a verdict until late April then Forest can just prolong things over the summer.

It's a total and utter mess.

Why would we get 10 deducted for the second offence Blue?
I don't think that. If I was going to bet on it we'll end up with 7 or 8 for the first offence and then either the same for the second or a bit reduced. Honestly even if we are guilty for the second, we shouldn't be getting a penalty for that given that we're being tried for the same period. But we're being sacrificed to try and stop official oversight, so they'll just say it's bad luck that we get hit two seasons in one. I still think we have enough to stay up, but it's going to be might close

The thing with that is surely you can just appeal and take it into next season. To me this season rests on what the final punishment for the first charge will be.

I fully suspect that's what Forest will do. I mean the original verdict was November 18th I think (?) so it's taken over three months to get the appeal heard and concluded.

If Forest and the second charge don't get a verdict until late April then Forest can just prolong things over the summer.

It's a total and utter mess.
You're right, it's a shambles. And either way people are going to be very unhappy. I've said this before, but it's actually in the their interest for us to do well and have enough points to survive, irrespective of deductions.

You're right, it's a shambles. And either way people are going to be very unhappy. I've said this before, but it's actually in the their interest for us to do well and have enough points to survive, irrespective of deductions.

The worst thing now actually would be to totally bomb the end of the season and finish 11 points behind Luton and Forest. Very unlikely to happen as this team for how limited it is can still dig in and regularly get draws but you never know. Something like only finish on 29 points and Luton and Forest both hit 40.

To not get anything back would be really hard on morale I think given the lack of confidence in the final third.