6 + 2 Point Deductions

Well here's a Sly Sports Sunday paper advert (in the style of how they market tonight's game) of how points back are done.

The biggest points back every week:
THE BIG SIX (VAR) today 4pm

Also with points back through gritted teeth:
Everton / Nottingham Forest

Tomorrow or whennever....

Ah, the final days of Rome. Ayew to score a winner tonight. 0 point return announced tomorrow. 777 withdraw Wednesday. Rioting in the streets Thursday. Club dissolved Friday.
So you’re telling me there’s a point in which this misery ends and it’s not because I’m dead?? Sign me up!!!

Of course, I just meant more worst case scenario around the PSR stuff solely. Granted it has a knock on effect on the stuff you mentioned. BUT I'm certain we will get something back, if not all.
I see the complete opposite.

Masters and the Prem have gone in hard on us partially, possibly mainly because they do not want government regulation. They have already had a snipe from the committee suggesting that they do not know what they are doing. The fans having placards saying the same. If they back down now it kind of vindicates those accusations which in turn might make the case for third party regulation.

I see Toffeeweb are reporting that a journo called Vincenzo Grappa says we are getting two points back and also Roy has just stepped down from his Palace role - COYB!

I see the complete opposite.

Masters and the Prem have gone in hard on us partially, possibly mainly because they do not want government regulation. They have already had a snipe from the committee suggesting that they do not know what they are doing. The fans having placards saying the same. If they back down now it kind of vindicates those accusations which in turn might make the case for third party regulation.

I see Toffeeweb are reporting that a journo called Vincenzo Grappa says we are getting two points back and also Roy has just stepped down from his Palace role - COYB!
Surely if they don't want to be regulated it would be best to firstly fly under radar as much as possible (obviously that didn't happen) but also show that they had handle appeals without regulations, with the IC. Thinking about it, it could just all be a show and dance to say they don't need regulating - "look how happy the everton fans are with the fine they ended up getting... arent we amazing."

Heard that Grappa fella doesn't get much wrong.

Surely if they don't want to be regulated it would be best to firstly fly under radar as much as possible (obviously that didn't happen) but also show that they had handle appeals without regulations, with the IC. Thinking about it, it could just all be a show and dance to say they don't need regulating - "look how happy the everton fans are with the fine they ended up getting... arent we amazing."

Heard that Grappa fella doesn't get much wrong.
Maybe they really don't know what they are doing.