6 + 2 Point Deductions

Currently Forrest are 5 points better than us … if we get 2 then they’re 3 ahead … if we get an 8 point deduction then they would need at least 11 to make them even with us currently.

Since they are not going into administration I would be very surprised if they got more than 9.

We need to beat palace , get our 2 points back and draw level with them and palace and win most of our 6 pointers to have a realistic chance to stay up .

I do t fancy us taking any points against Arsenal or the rs so our season is effectively 2 games shorter in reality

we got more than 9 points without going into administration

I can believe we might get only 2 points back because If you get 9 points for administration then it makes sense that you shouldn't get more points for a P&S breach than you would get for administration. However I hope this isn't the case as that would mean Forest wouldn't get more than an 8 point deduction for their breach and we may get a 2nd 8 point deduction. That would make it tricky in the relegation stakes

Currently Forrest are 5 points better than us … if we get 2 then they’re 3 ahead … if we get an 8 point deduction then they would need at least 11 to make them even with us currently.

Since they are not going into administration I would be very surprised if they got more than 9.

We need to beat palace , get our 2 points back and draw level with them and palace and win most of our 6 pointers to have a realistic chance to stay up .

I do t fancy us taking any points against Arsenal or the rs so our season is effectively 2 games shorter in reality

…after reading that 6 times I’ll just admit I agree :Blink: