6 + 2 Point Deductions

Currently Forrest are 5 points better than us … if we get 2 then they’re 3 ahead … if we get an 8 point deduction then they would need at least 11 to make them even with us currently.

Since they are not going into administration I would be very surprised if they got more than 9.

We need to beat palace , get our 2 points back and draw level with them and palace and win most of our 6 pointers to have a realistic chance to stay up .

I do t fancy us taking any points against Arsenal or the rs so our season is effectively 2 games shorter in reality

Does this apply to Luton who also have to go to Arsenal and Liverpool too?

I agree mate. But they just come back with “we got deducted 30 points in one season and just rolled our sleeves up and got on with it”

That’s not any kind of argument though is it?

Did they just roll over and accept it?
If so then that’s their decision . Doesn’t mean everyone else has to give up

Does this apply to Luton who also have to go to Arsenal and Liverpool too?
I think our deduction for the second breach will make catching them very difficult tbh… I mean we can catch them but we will probably have to finish about 8 points above them.

I’m not even sure if that would be enough and I firmly believe the epl want us down for all the fuss that is being created .

It is quite likely that they will be deciding who gets relagated between us and Forrest after the season has finished .

And I think they will choose us

Currently Forrest are 5 points better than us … if we get 2 then they’re 3 ahead … if we get an 8 point deduction then they would need at least 11 to make them even with us currently.

Since they are not going into administration I would be very surprised if they got more than 9.

We need to beat palace , get our 2 points back and draw level with them and palace and win most of our 6 pointers to have a realistic chance to stay up .

I do t fancy us taking any points against Arsenal or the rs so our season is effectively 2 games shorter in reality
They will surely get the same punishment as us, even though the rumour is there PSR breach is worse. We also have a game in hand and a better goal difference and they have to come to goodison. I’d bet we will finish above them

They will surely get the same punishment as us, even though the rumour is there PSR breach is worse. We also have a game in hand and a better goal difference and they have to come to goodison. I’d bet we will finish above them

Our home form is terrible… but I’m hoping douc can stay fit and have the same impact as before .

Not gonna lie, putting all my faith in a limited footballer to save our lives is worrying me lol

Our home form is terrible… but I’m hoping douc can stay fit and have the same impact as before .

Not gonna lie, putting all my faith in a limited footballer to save our lives is worrying me