6 + 2 Point Deductions

It doesn`t add up that a week after the appeal Master does a piece with the Athletic saying his job has been made harder by COVID and Ukraine War, SKY Sports all of a sudden start doing a piece on the new stadium just to give us 2 points back..

I`m sorry but an 8 point deduction is still far far too harsh...

Tony knows his stuff mate

It doesn`t add up that a week after the appeal Master does a piece with the Athletic saying his job has been made harder by COVID and Ukraine War, SKY Sports all of a sudden start doing a piece on the new stadium just to give us 2 points back..

I`m sorry but an 8 point deduction is still far far too harsh...
One thing is for sure.

TC had had loads of scoops in the past and I'm sure will have some in the future.

Doubt him at your peril

Two points means relegation. We will struggle with just the two points back but it guarantees more is on its way at the end of the season.

We are run terribly etc etc, but the point of the rule is to stop clubs going under not causing them to go under. I thought 3 max would be the punishment. Enough for it to make a difference in the league and then with a place or two financial punishment (5ish million).

Having both hits in a single season is worse than going into administration! A lot worse. For a rule that will change in the summer anyway!