6 + 2 Point Deductions

That's just simply not true, they have already based this on how the EFL handled their Sheffield Wednesday situation, it's safe to assume they can half it like they did with them. If the options genuinely are 10 or nothing then supersilk can have them in knots.
The appeal has been heard and is over, so our highly paid lawyer will know how it went.

Be like getting 10 points back every season...
I don’t think a transfer ban is practical or fair on players either. You would be effecting careers of players who would be forced to stay when normally they would move on. Perhaps some kind of oversight and ratification of each signing to ensure we can afford it

We should've been given a fine and a transfer ban, it would’ve been in line with all other misdemeanours we’ve seen before in the sport and although we could really do with not having a transfer ban, it would’ve been hard to argue that wasn’t a just punishment.

Remember, before promotion, Leicester did the same thing without our mitigating factors and were more than £20m above their FFP rules and were just given a small fine. This punishment doesn’t fit the crime.

If we get anything less than all ten points I hope the club continue to pursue legal action because it’s wrong even if the league table will look a little better with four or five more points on it, it’s not enough and we’ve still been unfairly punished.

I may be wrong but aren't forest offering proof that they had more than one interested party for Johnson? Whereas aren't we saying it was spurs and spurs alone for Richarlison?

I love a fight but I'm concerned here about the strategy. We're a basket case of a club in how we're run and I've no confidence the club could manage a strategy to attack a closed shop clique of 20 clubs where what at a guess the majority are up the creek without a paddle without PL cash so won't rock the boat?

You watch us be the other team that wanted Johnson as bullshine bill was placing phantom bids … also watch that be the reason that the IC agree with their point and not deduct them.

Everton that

Would be pissed off with anything less than 6. Should have never been a deduction in the first place.

It could have been dealt with 100 different ways but they wanted a show of power.

Anyone with a brain can see the clubs tried to tighten things up but you have also got to remain competitive. Did they expect us to sell to Richarlison and not invest a penny back in? It’s clear the days of us throwing money around is done and only made us worse anyway.
Like you, I would be appalled at any deduction sticking, but it's the big picture now so if we do only get a partial refund I'll live with that providing Forest lose even more.

For me it will be 2 points back. This will maintain the Premier leagues request that any ffp sanction will be harsh. But it will also appease those questioning why it should get more than administration. It will still be overly harsh but the skeptic in me is saying this is what it will be. This is Everton we are talking about and we all know we don't tend to get fortune favour us in big moments.
I could see this just to dip it below administration penalty

I think 5 is the magic number.

Doesn't make it right or fair, but if we end up on -5 I think that is enough for the club to consider calling it a day on this charge (I.e. not going any further down legal routes). -6 or more is probably too many to let lie.

Then prep for round 2.

…..I really don’t see any adjustment to our penalty unless the PL announce a total re-booting of their FFP rules. It would be a massive admission of failure by the PL.

I’d be overwhelmingly surprised if our -10 doesn’t remain in place. My biggest concern is what happens with the 2nd charge.
Everything is hanging on at least one person from this independent commission to see that an unforseen war has cost us £42M+ per year in sponsorship plus a £200M+ naming rights deal, all while being financially tied to building a £700M+ stadium.Take the war out of the equation and we would have been nowhere near PSR limit. Take building the stadium out of the equation and again, we would have been OK. Both together are a huge problem, and have to be seen as the key mitigating factor.

It should be all 10 points back with a massive public apology. If we had have bought 50 players and gone mad in the transfer market then fine, deduct points, but we litterally have been working with the PL to sort our finances. The second charge is just a kick in the balls, but it also has exactly the same root cause as the first charge. Common sense would scrap both, but this is the PL so there is no common sense. Let's see what this week brings.